Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Any interest in a sr35?

Dom late 2012, I have a brand new flint cover set and a brown and pink baby classics. It does have the gracopedic foam also. Destashing before we move and all I've had on cl is a bunch of people asking if I'll take $20
    If it seems like I'm not making sense, it's probably just my phone

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy
    How much and would you ship?
    Megan, mama to Genevieve (7/09) booster, Kristoffer (2/12, 37lbs, 45") ffing Nextfit, and Theodore (9/14, 27lbs, 36") rfing Marathon CT. Expecting #4 6/30, will be riding in a Snugride30.

I don't mind shipping but I don't think I could fit both bases in the box. What is your zip and are you wanting both cover sets or just one?

Carseat Crazy

Re: Any interest in a sr35?

Just Flint, and we only need one base. Shipping would be to 93021.
    Megan, mama to Genevieve (7/09) booster, Kristoffer (2/12, 37lbs, 45") ffing Nextfit, and Theodore (9/14, 27lbs, 36") rfing Marathon CT. Expecting #4 6/30, will be riding in a Snugride30.

The best I could probably do is $85 shipped. You're clear over in ca and I'm in Ohio.

Carseat Crazy

I figured shipping would probably be a problem. Thanks anyway though.

Are you willing to sell one base separately? I'd be interested depending on price.
    Katie ~ expired CPST & aunt to
    M 12.5 years & E 9.5 years & A 5.5 years & J 2.5 years & L 11 months

Carseat Crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by munchkin View Post
    Are you willing to sell one base separately? I'd be interested depending on price.
    If OP doesn't want to sell a base separately, I have an extra I've been meaning to list. Would just need to check on the DOM and shipping cost.

Sold the seat, still have the flint cover. Would trade for a pair of boys youth size 7 tennis shoes.