Britax Frontier 90

ellewoodssc

So I'm in the market for a FF seat and right now I'm leaning toward the Britax Frontier 90. It seems to be priced at $264 right now at the major retailers. Are there any better deals to be had? I know that Britax usually does some promotions and releases new gen models around this time of year, so is this the latest version? Should I hold out a few more months for better prices or is this as good as it gets? Thanks

ADS

MotoMommaNH

bumping up because after spring cleaning my car and G's seat today I realized he's been on the top slots of his MA70 for 5-6ish months. He's 3.5...I might have another 6 months to go at this rate.
So I'm on the hunt for a better deal than $264 for an FR90 as well. I know they may be releasing an updated version (belt guides for booster use) soon! I don't need an updated one...just a really good deal!

lahuffman

I was at the local TRU/BRU combo store today and in the clearance they had 2-3 Frontier 90's for $130. The ones in the car seat area were regular price. It killed me to walk away but I have no use for one right now! Just went to Britax.com to figure out which one it was and it was the Desert Palm color on clearance.

msg221

Kohl's has two 20% off codes you can use to bring the price down to $211.19. If you have Kohl's charge you can use GRASS25 and get 25% off.

BABYSALE20 AND JUST4YOU.

Regular price is $329.99! The BABYSALE20 and JUST4YOU codes expires tomorrow and the GRASS25 is good through today.

cupcakepirate11

Kohl's has two 20% off codes you can use to bring the price down to $211.19. If you have Kohl's charge you can use GRASS25 and get 25% off.

BABYSALE20 AND JUST4YOU.

Regular price is $329.99! The BABYSALE20 and JUST4YOU codes expires tomorrow and the GRASS25 is good through today.

I did this. Got the zebra pattern!!

henrietta

So I'm in the market for a FF seat and right now I'm leaning toward the Britax Frontier 90. It seems to be priced at $264 right now at the major retailers. Are there any better deals to be had? I know that Britax usually does some promotions and releases new gen models around this time of year, so is this the latest version? Should I hold out a few more months for better prices or is this as good as it gets? Thanks

Bumping up cause I'd like to know the same thing. Thanks!!!

AZmamaof2

BABYSALE20 AND JUST4YOU.

What kind of codes do they need to be to allow you to stack them like that?

Maeve

Boo, I missed this, too! Kohl's coupons are now coming out to $270. If anyone knows of great deals, please post! What I'd love is one of those $130 deals!

MotoMommaNH

Boo, I missed this, too! Kohl's coupons are now coming out to $270. If anyone knows of great deals, please post! What I'd love is one of those $130 deals!

This will get one for 234ish.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/browse.htm...CG88DBH5HKKGP2X&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_p=1827254902

ETA: just found the Kohl's Britax code BRITAX30 ($30 off) is stackable with the sitewide code SEASHELLS (for 15% off). Not sure if it'll work with the Kohl's charge card codes BEACH30 (30% off) or SUN20 (20% off)

Last edited:

fogdog

Hi all -
You're all so good at finding deals, I thought I'd check in - anyone know of any current coupons for Britax? I want to buy a Frontier 90, preferably in the next 2 weeks, but could wait a bit if I knew of an upcoming sale.
Thanks!

AllieK

I just got our Frontier for $202 before tax.

Babies R Us has them for $264.99 and I was able to use a 20% off coupon in store. Technically I don't think they are supposed to honor the coupon on already reduced merchandise but they did without question. I also had $10 in rewards cash that I used towards the purchase.

Another way to do it would be to sign up for their credit card, use the 15% off promo code and then order online using Ebates for a total of 17% off making the seat about $220.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC