Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPST Instructor

I got to fit my TINY newborn nieces in keyfit 30

I got to check the fit on my 4 day old twin nieces this morning, so they could leave the hospital. They were 4lb 4oz and 4 lb 5oz today. I was concerned, even with the 4lb minimum they might not fit, but they were right AT the lowest slot. It was hard to get the harness tight enough, but we did. And the past a carseat o2 test with flying colors (they were 35 weekers)

Just an FYI, if others were wondering!

Sorry no pics
    Jess, CPST and mom to 6 girls
    W(7/28) is rocking an Aton, S(3) rides in a Nextfit or RXT, O(6) has a Frontier 90, the big girls (9, 11) have Monterey Boosters and incognitos, and the oldest is 15, wears a seat belt and is driving!

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads