Feeling the Foonf love

ebp913

Well I finally got a Foonf to try out and I'm so so pleased. I had tried to tell myself not to have too high of expectations but for our family, I think it's fantastic. I have to get 3 across all rear facing in my Expedition and so far I love the Foonf in the middle because it's nice and high up so it's easier to access the harness adjustments, chest clip, etc than having to reach over another seat and down into the middle seat in a SUV that's high off the ground.

I had heard that some people thought it wasn't worth the money, wasn't finished out that nicely, etc but I think it's pretty great. Just feels so solid and everything has a place. I should also add that an easy to use harness is my #1 criteria in a car seat so that's a huge huge plus for me also. So far so good. I won't be needing the Keyfit/Coccoro on the other side (behind the passenger) until August but for now I have the Peg behind the driver, Foonf in the middle and an empty seat behind the passenger.

Just wanted to share my experience so far. I've been eyeing this seat since it came out and I finally got it.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
The foonf is a very nice convertible carseat and if you are looking for extended rear-facing, it's a great choice.

It definitely has a steep learning curve, though!

Congrats on your new foonf!

Mary_Ann

I also love my foonf!!! Its beautiful and so far, my only complaint is the crotch buckle pad. I keep on losing it when taking dd out and since she's only 19 lbs, I need to use it.

I think its a great seat, pricey, but it's worth the price.

kaharris83

;) Glad to hear you love it and it works great for your situation. It's always nice to find something that works well.

MotoMommaNH

Does the harness adjust in it like the Radian (tug, tug, tug) or is it smoother like a Britax etc?

Does it block your view being in the center like that?

jacqui276

Glad to hear that the foonf is working well for you! I really want one but can't find a good enough excuse to spend $500 on a car seat when I already have 4 convertible seats for my 2 year old and only 2 vehicles to put them in.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
^ Well, you can find them for under $400 new too, but I understand where you're coming from.

Typically in Canada, she (we) can't. They never seem to be on sale here and we don't have coupons at baby stores like you folks get in the USA.

And our Amazon lightning deals don't match those in the USA.

Last edited:

CarSafetyGuy

Typically in Canada, she (we) can't. They never seem to be on sale here and we don't have coupons at baby stores like you folks get in the USA.

And our Amazon lightning deals don't match those in the USA.

Ah, forgot about the Canadian bit. Well, I'll trade you the universal healthcare for slightly cheaper car seats. :D

ebp913

Does the harness adjust in it like the Radian (tug, tug, tug) or is it smoother like a Britax etc?

Does it block your view being in the center like that?

I LOVE the harness. It's easier than the Peg and about the same as the Coccoro/Keyfit. It's so easy. I freaking love it.

It doesn't block me in the center but the way my headrests are positioned in the backseat, I really can't see out that way anyways and my car has little mirrors on the side mirrors that show blind spots so it's not really a problem. I can't fit it behind me or my passenger comfortably and I like the high up seat being in the middle.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC