Britax customer service rocks!!

steph

I called the other day because my Onyx cover has a little tear in the tip (where the velvet part meets the silky part) and since I am getting ready to sell it, I thought I should get a new cover for the new owner.

So I called Britax and had no problems getting a replacement cover. The lady was so nice. She also registered my BV's for me (I know I had never registered them, I just knew they weren't part of the recall :duck:). Anyway, I did this on Tuesday or Wednesday (can't remember) and my cover arrived yesterday!!!

I thought that was pretty good service.

ADS

R&J'sMom

I had a similiar experience with Britax this week. I noticed one of my All Star Blue MA covers has a tiny hole near the butt area of the seat, but only through the top layerof the fabric. I called and waited on hold maybe 20 seconds and spoke to Susan. She was so nice. A new cover is on it's way!

mrsmag

you are lucky! I've ordered 2 replacement parts. First a harness online, and then replacement foam on the phone. On the phone order, they called me back 3+ days later saying they forgot to get that 3 digit # on the back of my CC and needed that to finalize the order. Also, both times took almost 2 weeks to receive.

ignora

Senior Community Member
Anything that can be considered replacement under warranty is sent out priority. Regular orders are done after the warranty stuff and sent out ground. That's why there's such a discrepancy in how long it takes for people to get their stuff.

At least, that's what Sarah Tilton told us at the Britax training last month...

Christi61315

Yea we had our regent cover replaced as it was tearing at the top.. I mentioned that the cover was bleaching from the sun.. and she sent me a sahara cover, new straps, hugs, buckle and chest clip...

I was amazed.. and it got here so fast

Problem for me is that I am not residing in the US therefore it is international and I dont think the seat will be covered outside of the US. I could not even register the seat :(

ETA: the belts have arrived to the member on here that ordered on my behalf so they will be on their way by plane on Monday.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC