My new ride!

msg221

A 2014 Honda CR-V EX. I had pics in another thread I made when trying to decide whether to get another car or not but decided to start this one since the pics were buried in that old thread. I have actually have had it for three weeks now. I love it so far. Some of you may recall that in December I got a 2014 Honda Accord EX. Well, after driving it for 3 months I just wasn't loving it because I missed my SUV. I sucked it up though and just dealt with it. Well, my sweet DH knew how much I missed my SUV so one day after work he stopped by the Honda dealership on his way home from work and test drove the CR-V. He then called me and asked me to drive down to test drive it. I finally gave in and went down there and the next thing I knew, DH was trading his paid off, never-going-to-part-with-it truck for the CR-V! He now drives the Accord and is very happy with it, especially the awesome gas mileage he is getting. I love having my SUV again. The only thing I don't like is not having the push button start. We have it in the Accord and it is offered in the Civic EX, so I can't fathom why Honda doesn't offer it in any of the CR-V 's! I got spoiled with it!

I have a FR90 and an Argos installed in it right now and both were super easy to install. I also love that the LATCH anchors and seat belt stalks aren't buried in the seat like they are in the Accord and I love that the seat belt, stalks are rigid, which will make buckling boosters so much easier!

ForumRunner_20140415_113129.png

Anyway, I love it aside from still having to use a regular key, especially the color of it ("Mountain Air Metallic. ")

ADS

msg221

The color is what really drew me to it! It's different and not so common. It's a pretty blue-green color. My second choice was the Basque Red Pearl but I really wanted the black interior with the red exterior but when you go to the EX, you have to get a beige interior. I don't know why they do that! All of the other colors were the boring neutrals: black, white, gray.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC