Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member SuzaBanana's Avatar

Hanna Andersson at Costco

Was at Costco this morning & they have Hanna Andersson short-sleeved play sets for $18.99 in sizes 2T (80) - 6x/7 (120)

Front

Back

Print options

If people aren't finding them locally, I am able to buy & ship like last year. I wouldn't be going back until end of next week/weekend.
    integrity is doing the right thing when no one is watching

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Dillipop's Avatar
    Do they have the European numbers on them as well? I want a couple in size 100- not sure what size that corresponds to for costco.

CCO 4/15

Quote Originally Posted by Dillipop View Post
    Do they have the European numbers on them as well? I want a couple in size 100- not sure what size that corresponds to for costco.
    Yes, 80-120.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Re: Hanna Andersson at Costco

Oh man! I wish I could go but freaking tax season. (And then the weekend after, safety fair followed by Easter.)
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar
    Sooooo going to Costco.

Are they all with similar sleeves? I loved the cape sleeves and sleeveless options in past years with the dresses.

I know some people must have sleeves though so that's good for them!
    Mama to Baby Girl N - two years old
    Loving Stepmother of wonderful girls, H-9 and S-5

Quote Originally Posted by T4K View Post
    Are they all with similar sleeves? I loved the cape sleeves and sleeveless options in past years with the dresses. I know some people must have sleeves though so that's good for them!
    They are all identical except for the print. Different than the past year dresses. These are a heavier knit cotton & come with shorts.

They never seem to carry these in the Costcos out here, at least not that I have seen. I am going to be calling to see if they are since I now have the item number! Thanks for offering to buy & ship! I may hit you up for that if I can't find them here.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Senior Community Member

Ugh. My costco doesn't have them, at least not yet. I'll have to check back in a few days.
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster

I'd like 2 in size 100. First choice - white with green and blue, second- orange print, third- red(pink?) stripe, fourth- purple dots, fifth- blue stripe.

I live about an hour from you and might be in your area over spring break in 2 weeks. But I don't have a costco membership. Maybe we could meet up if we make it up that way? And if not, ship?

CCO 4/15

Quote Originally Posted by Dillipop View Post
    I'd like 2 in size 100. First choice - white with green and blue, second- orange print, third- red(pink?) stripe, fourth- purple dots, fifth- blue stripe. I live about an hour from you and might be in your area over spring break in 2 weeks. But I don't have a costco membership. Maybe we could meet up if we make it up that way? And if not, ship?
    PM me your phone or email & I can text you while I'm at Costco to confirm choices if you want. Does PayPal work for you in terms of payment?
    We will also likely be in Boston over Easter break to do the Children's Museum or Aquarium, so meeting up is totally doable. Of course if that doesn't work out, I'm happy to ship. Should only cost a few dollars in a padded envelope.

I'm just usually a lurker here but would you be willing to pick up some 90s for me and ship to California if my local costco doesn't have them? I have tons of fb on diaperswappers.

Quote Originally Posted by mommabritt View Post
    I'm just usually a lurker here but would you be willing to pick up some 90s for me and ship to California if my local costco doesn't have them? I have tons of fb on diaperswappers.
    Totally!

Send me a PM with sizes, print choices & your phone or email #. I'll text/email you while I'm at Costco to confirm the purchase & PM you the total cost with shipping. If you can then PayPal me funds, I will ship it out to you.

The above goes for anyone who is interested in me picking up for you!

Admin - CPS Technician LISmama810's Avatar
    Please remember that Swap content belongs in the Swap forum or in Private Messages.

17. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by LISmama810 View Post
    Please remember that Swap content belongs in the Swap forum or in Private Messages.

Please PM me & keep details out of the thread!

Quote Originally Posted by SuzaBanana View Post
    PM me your phone or email & I can text you while I'm at Costco to confirm choices if you want. Does PayPal work for you in terms of payment? We will also likely be in Boston over Easter break to do the Children's Museum or Aquarium, so meeting up is totally doable. Of course if that doesn't work out, I'm happy to ship. Should only cost a few dollars in a padded envelope.
    Sent you a pm with my number.

CCO 4/15

Sent you a PM as well.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Last call! I'm going this afternoon.

Senior Community Member

I found them at my Costco when I went this morning. They were not there on Thursday evening when I looked so they must have put them out yesterday. Thanks for posting!
    Former CPST and Mom to
    C-13 years old, B-11 years old
    A-8 years old riding in a Harmony Youth Booster or Graco TurboBooster