Hanna Andersson at Costco

BananaBoat

Was at Costco this morning & they have Hanna Andersson short-sleeved play sets for $18.99 in sizes 2T (80) - 6x/7 (120)

Front
HAfront_zps17676e39.jpeg

Back
HAback_zpsd3f1a977.jpeg

Print options
HAprints_zps485a2722.jpeg

If people aren't finding them locally, I am able to buy & ship like last year. I wouldn't be going back until end of next week/weekend.

ADS

Dillipop

Do they have the European numbers on them as well? I want a couple in size 100- not sure what size that corresponds to for costco.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Oh man! I wish I could go but freaking tax season. (And then the weekend after, safety fair followed by Easter.)

T4K

Are they all with similar sleeves? I loved the cape sleeves and sleeveless options in past years with the dresses.

I know some people must have sleeves though so that's good for them!

BananaBoat

Are they all with similar sleeves? I loved the cape sleeves and sleeveless options in past years with the dresses. I know some people must have sleeves though so that's good for them!
They are all identical except for the print. Different than the past year dresses. These are a heavier knit cotton & come with shorts.

msg221

They never seem to carry these in the Costcos out here, at least not that I have seen. I am going to be calling to see if they are since I now have the item number! Thanks for offering to buy & ship! I may hit you up for that if I can't find them here.

Dillipop

I'd like 2 in size 100. First choice - white with green and blue, second- orange print, third- red(pink?) stripe, fourth- purple dots, fifth- blue stripe.

I live about an hour from you and might be in your area over spring break in 2 weeks. But I don't have a costco membership. Maybe we could meet up if we make it up that way? And if not, ship?

BananaBoat

I'd like 2 in size 100. First choice - white with green and blue, second- orange print, third- red(pink?) stripe, fourth- purple dots, fifth- blue stripe. I live about an hour from you and might be in your area over spring break in 2 weeks. But I don't have a costco membership. Maybe we could meet up if we make it up that way? And if not, ship?
PM me your phone or email & I can text you while I'm at Costco to confirm choices if you want. Does PayPal work for you in terms of payment?
We will also likely be in Boston over Easter break to do the Children's Museum or Aquarium, so meeting up is totally doable. Of course if that doesn't work out, I'm happy to ship. Should only cost a few dollars in a padded envelope.

mommabritt

I'm just usually a lurker here but would you be willing to pick up some 90s for me and ship to California if my local costco doesn't have them? I have tons of fb on diaperswappers. :)

BananaBoat

I'm just usually a lurker here but would you be willing to pick up some 90s for me and ship to California if my local costco doesn't have them? I have tons of fb on diaperswappers. :)

Totally!

Send me a PM with sizes, print choices & your phone or email #. I'll text/email you while I'm at Costco to confirm the purchase & PM you the total cost with shipping. If you can then PayPal me funds, I will ship it out to you.

The above goes for anyone who is interested in me picking up for you!

Dillipop

PM me your phone or email & I can text you while I'm at Costco to confirm choices if you want. Does PayPal work for you in terms of payment? We will also likely be in Boston over Easter break to do the Children's Museum or Aquarium, so meeting up is totally doable. Of course if that doesn't work out, I'm happy to ship. Should only cost a few dollars in a padded envelope.

Sent you a pm with my number.

NVMBR02

I found them at my Costco when I went this morning. They were not there on Thursday evening when I looked so they must have put them out yesterday. Thanks for posting!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC