Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Target LEGO SALE: 20-53% off plus 10% ALL TOYS with cartwheel

In Target stores -- Creator, City, Princess, juniors, and Duplo Legos are 20% off this week + get another 10% all toys including these with cartwheel.

I saw one creator set (Sunset Speeder 31017) that was almost 40% off online. You can price match in store to add the extra 10% off with cartwheel for a total of $7.19 for a $12.99 set.

The best deal is the large pink brick box 5560. It's already half off in store this week, but even lower online for only $13.99. Price match that, add 10% off with cartwheel and get a $30 bin of 400 Legos, a nice storage container, and a small building plate for only $12.60!

I was surprised not to see this posted here already. I hope this helps someone out.

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member tarynsmum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    In Target stores -- Creator, City, Princess, juniors, and Duplo Legos are 20% off this week + get another 10% all toys including these with cartwheel.

I saw one creator set (Sunset Speeder 31017) that was almost 40% off online. You can price match in store to add the extra 10% off with cartwheel for a total of $7.19 for a $12.99 set.

The best deal is the large pink brick box 5560. It's already half off in store this week, but even lower online for only $13.99. Price match that, add 10% off with cartwheel and get a $30 bin of 400 Legos, a nice storage container, and a small building plate for only $12.60!

I was surprised not to see this posted here already. I hope this helps someone out.
    I noticed that 10% off when I was there the other day (it just showed up in my Cartwheel). I got the little bag sets for the kids' Easter buckets. The 10% is ALL toys, even stuff in the "basket stuffer" section, apparently.

I really like the Lego Jr sets they have at Target now- I didn't see them at Christmas when I was shopping for DS. He still needs help with the directions for the Lego City sets so I might get him a couple Jr sets to "bridge the gap". Now he just gets frustrated and tells DD to do it for him
    ~Heather
    DD: 8 years old, 48lbs, 50". DS: 5 years old, 36lbs, 40.5".