News Target LEGO SALE: 20-53% off plus 10% ALL TOYS with cartwheel

Athena

In Target stores -- Creator, City, Princess, juniors, and Duplo Legos are 20% off this week + get another 10% all toys including these with cartwheel.

I saw one creator set (Sunset Speeder 31017) that was almost 40% off online. You can price match in store to add the extra 10% off with cartwheel for a total of $7.19 for a $12.99 set.

The best deal is the large pink brick box 5560. It's already half off in store this week, but even lower online for only $13.99. Price match that, add 10% off with cartwheel and get a $30 bin of 400 Legos, a nice storage container, and a small building plate for only $12.60!

I was surprised not to see this posted here already. I hope this helps someone out.

ADS

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
In Target stores -- Creator, City, Princess, juniors, and Duplo Legos are 20% off this week + get another 10% all toys including these with cartwheel.

I saw one creator set (Sunset Speeder 31017) that was almost 40% off online. You can price match in store to add the extra 10% off with cartwheel for a total of $7.19 for a $12.99 set.

The best deal is the large pink brick box 5560. It's already half off in store this week, but even lower online for only $13.99. Price match that, add 10% off with cartwheel and get a $30 bin of 400 Legos, a nice storage container, and a small building plate for only $12.60!

I was surprised not to see this posted here already. I hope this helps someone out.

I noticed that 10% off when I was there the other day (it just showed up in my Cartwheel). I got the little bag sets for the kids' Easter buckets. The 10% is ALL toys, even stuff in the "basket stuffer" section, apparently.

I really like the Lego Jr sets they have at Target now- I didn't see them at Christmas when I was shopping for DS. He still needs help with the directions for the Lego City sets so I might get him a couple Jr sets to "bridge the gap". Now he just gets frustrated and tells DD to do it for him

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC