WWYD?

2004-2005 Chevy Venture with 150000-180000 kms

Or

2003 Honda Odyssey with 227000 kms

Or

2002 Toyota Sienna with 258000kms

ADS

featherhead

Wow, ok I just checked kijiji. $3900 is super cheap for an '03 Ody. I assume that is the one you are looking at. I would wonder if there is something wrong with it. If everything checks out that is an amazing deal. If not, I happen to know there is a '98 Ody on there, and the owner is willing to deal ;)

CarSafetyGuy

if the 2003 Canadian Odyssey is like the US one, it'll come with a faulty transmission. I'd go with the Sienna, personally, as the oil sludge issue there is less common than the trans issue in the Odyssey. However, if you've got the spare cash to deal with the trans replacement, should it be necessary, then the Odyssey is a slightly safer vehicle.

cdncasper

So high kms are ok?

Is an older sienna or odyssey with higher kms better than a newer caravan or venture with lower kms?

amelia222

I've had my '02 MPV for almost a year now and I love it. Just know that RF space in the 3rd row is really really tight and there are only 3 top tethers.

The kms on the Odyssey and the Sienna are too high IMO unless they've had a lot of work done.

cdncasper

We looked at the 2003 Odyssey today and love if BUT the guy has no idea what type of mainthence or work has been done (ex: transmission)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC