Backless Boosters

gigi

Does anyone have a backless recommendation? My requirements are plush, comfy, great belt fit for muscular, slender kid, and latch. My son is almost 7, 50-53 lbs of pure muscle, 50ish inches, very very slender.

I am thinking of buying an SGL and using it without the back because I like the SG clip and the safecell, but I'm curious if there is another great option out there.

ADS

E&A0607

We got a Santa Fe for our similar sized 7 1/2 year old DD. she's a little shorter but alllll torso. We tried several different ones ( backless affix, TB, harmony literider, and a cosco). She loves it and it fits her very very well.

VoodooChile

Dd loved the Santa Fe until she got too tall for it in my car. We used the Harmony boosters until she got too tall for those too. Now she uses the Incognito.

sirrahn

If LATCH is a requirement, we've been happy with our backless Affix. My 75lb 11yr old still fit in it until recently and it works well for my 50" 47lb 9yr old as well. Otherwise my favorite backless is the Harmony Youth booster.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC