I'm glad i have a spare booster.

agave

Today I had an extra kid sprung on me with no warning. 6 yr old was dropped off without a booster. I get to take her home. I know she normally rides in one but I guess they weren't worried about the 4 mile drive home.

ADS

Ali

I don't think most people even think about it. Probably the reason we have 7 boosters for one DD!

jaemom

Maybe they just forgot to leave it? Ds1 took 5 friends to a baseball game for his birthday last year. They were all 7 or 8. DH and my BIL took our van and the kids found a llb in every seating position. Some of them said they didn't use one anymore but no one really had a problem with it, since they all had one. But I was glad I had a few extra!

agave

Well she snubbed my backless even though that's what'll I've seen in her mom's car, as soon as I opened the van door she said "I want the purple one!" So she rode in the Monterey and DD rode in the flowery evenflo that normally lives in my parents van but I grabbed it yesterday for a carpool that didn't happen this morning. I didn't use the belt guide on the Monterey since it doesn't retract in my third row and I figured that was better than having her turning backwards to talk.

It is also possible DH has complained about me having too many seats to her dad. This is he first time one of my spares has been used for anyone other than my nephew who lives 450 miles away.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC