Target sale- Nautilus

ADS

MotoMommaNH

The Graco Nautilus with Safety Surround is on sale at Target this week for $159. (Starts Sunday!)

OMG thank you! I was just there because I saw two colors on sale online and I'm like geez the one in store isn't! darn!

Is this in their flyer?

ETA: Would this also qualify for the 20% and $20 off 100 coupon deals??

Last edited:

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
It is in the flyer. I don't see why it wouldn't qualify for those coupons, but give them a call and ask. :)

Kac

what are these coupons and discounts about - how do I get one?

I believe one of them can be found on the Target app. It's called Cartwheel.

Thanks for the rep, lovepink. I feel like there's been a lag in my rep recently, so I appreciate it. :D:dance:

msg221

They aren't on Cartwheel, they are on the Target website in the coupons section. The $20 off a $100 purchase is only good through tomorrow I believe, since it was also in last Sunday's ad. The 20% off coupon is for an infant item and I don't know that a booster seat will work. I think that one is good until sometime next month so it's worth a try.

MotoMommaNH

$20 off 100 is good thru 4/5 and 20% off is good thru 4/15 :)

Eta: I didn't get them thru the flyer though (off the website) so maybe the dates are different

msg221

$20 off 100 is good thru 4/5 and 20% off is good thru 4/15 :)

Eta: I didn't get them thru the flyer though (off the website) so maybe the dates are different

That's good then! I was looking at using the coupons on an Ergo which would bring the price down quite a bit as well. I know quite a few people having babies in April!

Kac

Oh, sorry! I know there was a 20% off on Cartwheel at one point so I assumed that's where it was.

Carolinadaisy

Any chance this Nautilus has the nicer push button latch connectors instead of the hook kind like the older Nautilus? Easier install for Nana...she can't get the hook connectors off easily in her Pilot.

It's probably a moot point though as ds2 will likely be 40 lbs before he uses the the Nautilus in Nana's car. I will have to work with her to install with seatbelt. Or we may hunt down a Frontier 90 on sale and use the nautilus in booster mode for DS1.

MotoMommaNH

FYI. The mobile coupon for another $20 off doesn't work. I just bought one. I was able to use the 20 off and the 20% off plus my red card and it came to about $102. (No sales tax here)

jgomez411

Does the Nautilus with Safety Surround have more cushioning in the back and butt areas than the regular? We had a regular one before and DD complained about the lack of padding.

MotoMommaNH

Probably no more padding, but the actual cover is slightly more cushioned I think.
I'd say if she did complain about it before it wouldn't be significantly better.

Honestly I wouldn't have bought it but my niece desperately needs a new seat (4 yr old riding in an outgrown Marathon). Much prefer the feel of the cushion in the Pioneer but this was an awesome deal.

1mommy

FYI. The mobile coupon for another $20 off doesn't work. I just bought one. I was able to use the 20 off and the 20% off plus my red card and it came to about $102. (No sales tax here)

I had the same experience when I bought a chicco stroller yesterday, and customer service told me it was because the mobile coupon and the printed one are they same coupon. I was debating about going back and trying again with adding in another "infant item" because my total before tax was $95 and I wasn't sure the baby bath bubbles counted, but I don't think I'll bother now. I also tried to use the coupon in the circular for a $20 gift card with baby purchase but it didn't work either.

mimieliza

My Target does not have the Safety Surround version in store, and it's kind of making me mental. I have the coupons, I want to buy it, but I can't apply the coupons online. Argh!

Mom2natalie

I see the 10% off on cartwheel for a Graco toddler seat. I wonder if I could used it for the booster with safety surround.

I guess I couldn't use both the Cartwheel 10% off AND the 20% off a baby item. Right now it's on sale for $70, so if I could even get 30% off that would be amazing!

MotoMommaNH

I see the 10% off on cartwheel for a Graco toddler seat. I wonder if I could used it for the booster with safety surround.

I guess I couldn't use both the Cartwheel 10% off AND the 20% off a baby item. Right now it's on sale for $70, so if I could even get 30% off that would be amazing!

FYI, it includes the high back turbos and safety surround boosters, MyRides, and reg Nautis, just not the low back turbos!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC