Question RF MA next to evenflo booster/ff radian inHighlander

KS99

Here is my 3 across scenario I need help with:

I need 3 across in my 2012 Highlander. This is what we have now:

1) 6 yo 40lbs, 48" - Evenflo Booster - middle
2) 3.5 yo 35lbs, 38" - Marathon 65 FF. - behind driver
3) 13 month old graduating from bucket (baby trend flex loc). - behind passenger

I also have a Marathon 70 and a Graco high back turbo booster.

How should I arrange them when I move the baby out of the bucket? And do I need a new seat for the 3 yo? (I am thinking a Radian). Who goes in what seat?

Currently we have buckling issues for the 6 yo's booster in the middle, and it is tricky dropping her off at school. I'd like to have her outboard, ideally. The Evenflo booster has armrests that pivot up and down which helps a little, but usually I have to take the bucket out to reach the belt and buckle/unbuckle myself. (They love me at the kiss-n-ride drop off lane at her school. Ha!)

Can a RF Marathon fit next to an Evenflo booster or FF Radian in a Highlander? Maybe I need a Radian RF for the baby. Help!

Thanks!

Last edited:
ADS
Hmm.. i'm thinking a rear facing Graco MyRide outboard (the base of the MyRide is actually slimmer than that of the Radian, but it flares out at the cup holders), booster middle, Marathon outboard. I'm not sure how comfortable that would be for the booster rider. The reason I suggest the MyRide is that the base is so slim that it makes it easier for booster riders to buckle. Otherwise, a radian center, booster passenger and marathon driver's side may work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC