In Search Of Classic marathon covers

ADS

Dillipop

Anyone have 100% cotton covers that the elastic isn't shot I have a feeling this is going to be harder than I thought

I have an old denim cover with a red stain in the crease between the back and seat. It is nice and worn like an old pair of jeans! I'd take $10 plus shipping for it.

I can't get the pic of the full cover to attach right now but here is a pic of the stain.

Attachments

• IMG_1875.jpg
    IMG_1875.jpg
    518.3 KB · Views: 19
I have an old denim cover with a red stain in the crease between the back and seat. It is nice and worn like an old pair of jeans! I'd take $10 plus shipping for it.

I can't get the pic of the full cover to attach right now but here is a pic of the stain.

The old denim covers ROCK. So, so comfy and nice and cool for the summer.

patterson0711

I can't remember the name of it, but I have a beautiful cover (complete set!) in very good to great condition! It's a sort of beige background with different colored dots. It's from the Couture collection. I know I have pictures somewhere....
It's similar to this one: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&docid=rBRRz4TtOoVCsM&tbnid=eyhnXiZlMjwJLM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.usababypittsburgh.com%2Fproductpg%2Fcarseats%2Fbritax_couture_carseat.php&ei=KdNEU6y7L-ewsASb3ICoAQ&bvm=bv.64507335,d.dmQ&psig=AFQjCNGYNkUdNC8urDuqzF4kHg2q0HsXfw&ust=1397105826869462 but is lighter.

eyeslkethesky5391

Senior Community Member
I have an old denim cover with a red stain in the crease between the back and seat. It is nice and worn like an old pair of jeans! I'd take $10 plus shipping for it. I can't get the pic of the full cover to attach right now but here is a pic of the stain.

How is the elastic, I got my American cover from ebay and washed it and the elastic was completely shot, thankfully I got my money back but sad because I really wanted that cover

rachelandtyke

How is the elastic, I got my American cover from ebay and washed it and the elastic was completely shot, thankfully I got my money back but sad because I really wanted that cover

The elastic is really easy to replace! I'm not particularly handy and struggle at sewing, but was able to replace the elastic in an colonial blue cover I had a while back.

Dillipop

I am almost positive that it is quite good- almost as tight as a new one but I'll have to double check. In the middle of getting ready for a showing for our house but I will double check tonight.

Dillipop

So, there is a wear hole in it. The elastic seems pretty tight but not new right. It didn't slip of the seat when we used it.

Shanora

I have 2 covers in EGC. I'm in Canada. Just destroyed the MA this past weekend. I thought i have harness covers… but I can't find them.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140612_185017.png
    ForumRunner_20140612_185017.png
    583 KB · Views: 20
  • ForumRunner_20140612_185028.png
    ForumRunner_20140612_185028.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 22

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC