Target deal on Chicco

msg221

I guess Target fixed their system so that it won't accept both the mobile coupon and a printed coupon. That's too bad!

ADS

plagermand

I bought mine for $159 on Sunday. I had to show them where it says online that the Chicco Nextfit was 20% off (Not a coupon deal) so i used my phone via the web so they could price match their own deal. Then i printed off the 20% off baby item stacked with the $20 off item over $100 (http://coupons.target.com/baby-coupons). Went from a $279 seat to a $159 seat. Pretty much 45% off and it did work. I had to ask for a manager when i asked for them to price match their own deal so they could figure out how to do it. The phone coupon will not work with it but it's still an awesome deal.

ebp913

So mad! Just went to Target today to get the Nextfit and of course the 20% off the online price is gone. I still had another 20% off and the $20 off but I really wanted the 40% and teh $20 off!!! BOOOOOO.

Edited to add: I went back to Target with the printed page below from the website and they gave me another 20% off. In the end I paid $148 pretax for the Nextfit. Crazy to think that the Guide 65/XRS I paid $100 for!

http://www.target.com/sb/baby/-/N-5...2014|E1|T:Template_Home5|C:&intc=1609060|null

Last edited:

littleangelfire

I'm bummed. I was trying to figure out a way to use the coupons to get a Combi Cocorro, but so far no luck b/c they don't carry it in store, all coupons are in store only. :( Any ideas? Is the mobile one in store only?

aporthole

I'm bummed. I was trying to figure out a way to use the coupons to get a Combi Cocorro, but so far no luck b/c they don't carry it in store, all coupons are in store only. :( Any ideas? Is the mobile one in store only?

All the coupons are in store only. A few people have had success by going to the customer service counter and asking if they can place an order for an online only item with the coupons in store. I dint think they will apply but someone said the clerk was able to trade them a gift card im exchange for the in store coupons to place the order themselves. I don't think that is standard policy but it may be worth a try to see what they could do.

ebp913

All the coupons are in store only. A few people have had success by going to the customer service counter and asking if they can place an order for an online only item with the coupons in store. I dint think they will apply but someone said the clerk was able to trade them a gift card im exchange for the in store coupons to place the order themselves. I don't think that is standard policy but it may be worth a try to see what they could do.

The black and brown Coccoro is only $128 from target.com with no coupons which is a great price. I paid $115 a few months ago when they were on a super deep discount and that was the best price I had ever seen. $128 is still a great price to me.

littleangelfire

Thanks for the info, thought it was worth asking. It IS definitely a great price, and I applied for a Red Card, but have to wait a few days for the account to verify my checking account which would be 5% off, and I used a $5 off online coupon, and it's free shipping which gets it down to $116 which is an awesome price. We just can't really afford the dumb thing, lol, so I thought if it was a totally irresistible price I could justify it. I have a Diono R120, the only issue is that it takes up SO much room front to back for a newborn that that's proving difficult in our small cars.

ebp913

Thanks for the info, thought it was worth asking. It IS definitely a great price, and I applied for a Red Card, but have to wait a few days for the account to verify my checking account which would be 5% off, and I used a $5 off online coupon, and it's free shipping which gets it down to $116 which is an awesome price. We just can't really afford the dumb thing, lol, so I thought if it was a totally irresistible price I could justify it. I have a Diono R120, the only issue is that it takes up SO much room front to back for a newborn that that's proving difficult in our small cars.

Yea the Coccoro is a great seat for small spaces and travel. Obviously we love it because we have 2! $116 is awesome. Too bad no one has in store though.

littleangelfire

Yea the Coccoro is a great seat for small spaces and travel. Obviously we love it because we have 2! $116 is awesome. Too bad no one has in store though.

I was actually really surprised when we went to Buy Buy Baby to get the free goody bag with creating a registry and they didn't have it there. They had every other seat I could think of, including Dionos and Cleks, but no Combi! It was odd. And sad. lol

So with DH's blessing I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought 2 of them last night. $245 which included tax, it was $225 before tax. I was just going to get one but figured technically we have TWO small cars, not one, and we switch cars constantly, choosing to take whichever it makes the most sense to take in that moment, so it woudl be a royal pain to only have one seat, or to have to use the Diono in either car, which I suspect will not fit awesome in his either until we can use the angle adjuster. So we'll have two. I signed up for a red debit card and had planned to get 5% more off but didn't realize it would take a day or so to get approved for that, actually, it said 2-3 days. Which I'd have waited, it went thorugh this morning :rolleyes: Oh well. I must remind myself it was still a great deal and frankly, we haven't bought very much for the baby, and almost nothing was purchased new. I had two awesome friends give us cloth diapers, so I only had to buy a few, and someone gifted us with changing table, rocking chair, crib, bouncy seat, tummy time mat. All clothes from the thrift store. I just hate spending such a chunk of money.

ebp913

I was actually really surprised when we went to Buy Buy Baby to get the free goody bag with creating a registry and they didn't have it there. They had every other seat I could think of, including Dionos and Cleks, but no Combi! It was odd. And sad. lol

So with DH's blessing I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought 2 of them last night. $245 which included tax, it was $225 before tax. I was just going to get one but figured technically we have TWO small cars, not one, and we switch cars constantly, choosing to take whichever it makes the most sense to take in that moment, so it woudl be a royal pain to only have one seat, or to have to use the Diono in either car, which I suspect will not fit awesome in his either until we can use the angle adjuster. So we'll have two. I signed up for a red debit card and had planned to get 5% more off but didn't realize it would take a day or so to get approved for that, actually, it said 2-3 days. Which I'd have waited, it went thorugh this morning :rolleyes: Oh well. I must remind myself it was still a great deal and frankly, we haven't bought very much for the baby, and almost nothing was purchased new. I had two awesome friends give us cloth diapers, so I only had to buy a few, and someone gifted us with changing table, rocking chair, crib, bouncy seat, tummy time mat. All clothes from the thrift store. I just hate spending such a chunk of money.

That's a great deal. An infant seat with a spare base could have cost more and you'll get longer out of it than most infant buckets. I think it's a great buy and if you plan on more kids, you can pass it down.

jwilliams

I wish I only had $245 invested in my two Coccoros! That's a great deal and it is such a pleasant seat to have in a small car.

*posted using the car-seat.org app*

Meg

So with DH's blessing I went ahead and pulled the trigger and bought 2 of them last night. $245 which included tax, it was $225 before tax.

I just bought one the other night too. It killed me that there are such good car seat coupons to use in store and they can't be used online. Although, the online price was pretty awesome! You got a great deal getting two for $245! I really wanted the cherry pie cover, but I saved $32 by buying licorice instead. :)

littleangelfire

I just bought one the other night too. It killed me that there are such good car seat coupons to use in store and they can't be used online. Although, the online price was pretty awesome! You got a great deal getting two for $245! I really wanted the cherry pie cover, but I saved $32 by buying licorice instead. :)

I know right? Such a simple little thing, lol. I got licorice too. Our car interiors are gray so I usually try and match them anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC