Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Stroller for Snugride Classic Connect?

Is there a good stroller frame that fits the Classic Connect? I just need the stroller, not the seat.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Graco makes a stroller frame. I've been happy with it. Called the Snugrider, I think.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

Carseat Crazy
    Since the Graco Snugride is about the most popular seat there is, and Classic Connect is the common version I believe, almost all strollers are made to fit it or have an adapter available.
    Or are you looking for a Snap-n-Go frame possibly, not a full stroller?
    Angela, Mom to K. 11/08 in a Harmony Defender, A. 8/11 ERF in a Radian RXT, & A. 6/14 in a Britax Chaperone. Cruising in a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country.

CPS Fanatic
    I guess I'm mostly looking for recommendations. The huge number of options doesn't exactly make it easy.

ETA: I'm open to either a frame or a full stroller. Everything being equal, I'd prefer the full stroller.

What are your must haves in a stroller? Budget? How do you plan on using it? Are there any storage space restrictions to work with? Any preference on appearance?

CPS Fanatic
    It's not for me. Storage is a concern, but not a huge one. It should fold up and store in the trunk of a small car. Decent quality, preferably under $60.

Carseat Crazy
    Well, a $60 budget will narrow down the options a lot. Most strollers cheaper than that are not made for use with a carseat. Walmart.com has a couple colors of Graco Literider for $60, or you might find a deal on something used on Craigslist.
    Angela, Mom to K. 11/08 in a Harmony Defender, A. 8/11 ERF in a Radian RXT, & A. 6/14 in a Britax Chaperone. Cruising in a 2005 Chrysler Town & Country.

CPS Fanatic
    Is the Literider a decent stroller?

Quote Originally Posted by lgenne View Post
    Is the Literider a decent stroller?
    It's decent for a toss in the trunk, use at the mall type stroller.
    Amy~ Canadian tech instructor (CRST-I), Mama to Peter (4.20.08), riding in a Diono Monterey and a Clek Ozzi; Jasper (4.25.11), riding in a Britax Frontier CT and a Graco Nautilus; and Ruby, riding in a Clek Foonf; wife to my CRST hubby, Chris

Carseat Crazy
    It really depends how she plans to use it. For basic use like the Mall, or walks on paved or reasonably smooth surfaces, it should work well. For hiking rough terrain, or as a primary vehicle for an urban lifestyle it would be completely inadequate, because it's not designed for that. But it doesn't sound like you need an expensive heavy duty stroller.

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeAtHome View Post
    It really depends how she plans to use it. For basic use like the Mall, or walks on paved or reasonably smooth surfaces, it should work well. For hiking rough terrain, or as a primary vehicle for an urban lifestyle it would be completely inadequate, because it's not designed for that. But it doesn't sound like you need an expensive heavy duty stroller.
    Exactly. Thanks!