In Search Of ISO FR85

MoreLatte

Looking for a FR85 in Cowmooflage with at least 3 years left on it. I have a Parkway SG in cow with DOM 1/2012 for partial trade or can buy outright.

ADS

Lemonade

Would also do Livia or pink sky if anyone has either of those:)

I might be selling my fr 80s. I have one pink one gray. Doms are 9/08 and 2/09 so 3 yrs + on each. Obviously would need to ship. I need to check if I have a box. Let me know if you are interested.

munchkin

I might be selling my fr 80s. I have one pink one gray. Doms are 9/08 and 2/09 so 3 yrs + on each. Obviously would need to ship. I need to check if I have a box. Let me know if you are interested.

I'd be interested in the 2/09 in gray depending on price if pp passes.

MoreLatte

If you could give me a price on the pink one shipped to 43138, that would be great! Thanks!

littleangelfire

I have no girly covers to speak of, but I have both a FR80 and a FR85, I have to keep one for the time being, but can sell the other. And it doesn't really matter which. It's sad, I don't even know the names of the covers, they're both gray/black, though, and it's not onyx b/c it's not that slippery material. DOM on the FR80 is 2009, says good through 2018. DOM on FR85 is obviously after that, but it's at my mom's so I'd have to go there to check it. I'm in Kansas City area, if you're picking at all by location.

MoreLatte

I have no girly covers to speak of, but I have both a FR80 and a FR85, I have to keep one for the time being, but can sell the other. And it doesn't really matter which. It's sad, I don't even know the names of the covers, they're both gray/black, though, and it's not onyx b/c it's not that slippery material. DOM on the FR80 is 2009, says good through 2018. DOM on FR85 is obviously after that, but it's at my mom's so I'd have to go there to check it. I'm in Kansas City area, if you're picking at all by location.

I'm interested, mainly in the FR85 because replacement covers would be easier to find. PM me a price when you have time please. Shipping would be to 43138. Thanks!

littleangelfire

I'm interested, mainly in the FR85 because replacement covers would be easier to find. PM me a price when you have time please. Shipping would be to 43138. Thanks!

Ok, I got the harness yesterday, I'll get the harness put back in it and take a pic. I kept the box for the longest time but I don't think I have it anymore, I'll have to figure that out in order to gauge shipping. I am 34 weeks pregnant and forgetful so if you don't hear back from me in a couple days please don't hesitate to PM me!

MoreLatte

Ok, I got the harness yesterday, I'll get the harness put back in it and take a pic. I kept the box for the longest time but I don't think I have it anymore, I'll have to figure that out in order to gauge shipping. I am 34 weeks pregnant and forgetful so if you don't hear back from me in a couple days please don't hesitate to PM me!

Sounds good!

Lemonade

If the person comes, I have the gray one going to a new home tomorrow.

More Latte - are you still interested in a price on the pink? Can you PM with with a ballpark on what you would like to pay including shipping? DOM is 09/08 FYI. Has new harness and the new covers with no pilling issues near the feet.

MoreLatte

If the person comes, I have the gray one going to a new home tomorrow.

More Latte - are you still interested in a price on the pink? Can you PM with with a ballpark on what you would like to pay including shipping? DOM is 09/08 FYI. Has new harness and the new covers with no pilling issues near the feet.

I think I'm going to stick with a FR85 since we really want a cow cover. Thanks for your consideration though!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC