Trying to find an aquamarine Peg PVC (canada)

Keeks64

Need free or as close to free shipping as possible!

I've found them in stock at TJ's but no free shipping & it's a 3 hour drive away

Snugglebugz apparently isn't getting them :(

ToysRus has them in the warehouse but not in stock. I can either drive the hr down there to pay for it & have it shipped free or drive down there to pick up in store which is fine but I'm needing it sooner rather than later.

I found dear born baby online has them but awful awful reviews so I'm too scared.

Anywhere I'm missing to try?

I have nothimg close to me but walmart & target :(

ADS

Keeks64

Keeks64

What are you worried about with Dearborn?

Pretty much ever review was about how they have terrible CS, long shipping delays & pretty much take your money & ignore you ...... I'm not sure I want to take a chance with a $350 item :/

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Oh and don't order from Active Baby if they have it. They tried to sell Canadiangie their floor model. And for full price to boot.

And don't order from Children's Furniture Gallery. They say free shipping and that they use Canada Post or one of the couriers. But the Peg box is just a bit too big to ship Canada Post so he then said he couldn't ship it. Wouldn't use a courier like their web page says they do. And their web page allows you to order it even though it can't be shipped by Canada Post yet he knew that when I called to ask, so why not say that ok the web page?!

featherhead

Oh and don't order from Active Baby if they have it. They tried to sell Canadiangie their floor model. And for full price to boot. And don't order from Children's Furniture Gallery. They say free shipping and that they use Canada Post or one of the couriers. But the Peg box is just a bit too big to ship Canada Post so he then said he couldn't ship it. Wouldn't use a courier like their web page says they do. And their web page allows you to order it even though it can't be shipped by Canada Post yet he knew that when I called to ask, so why not say that ok the web page?!

my Peg came Canada Post. My wonderful mail lady even offered to carry it into the house for me.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
my Peg came Canada Post. My wonderful mail lady even offered to carry it into the house for me.

Ya it is actually technically too big. I calculated the length + girth max they have and it's about an inch over I think it was. So if the post office measured, it wouldn't be able to be shipped.

Springy's sent mine Loomis due it to being oversized.

Keeks64

Springy's is in my hometown. I know lots of people who have had good experiences with them.

Thanks!

Mom's to Be and More has it http://www.momstobeandmore.com/productDetails.aspx?id=25&prodid=4437 I can't find the shipping info.

Awesome!! Thank you :) it appears to be free!!!

Anyone have experience ordering online from that company?!

Baby's World in Coquiltam has Perego car seats but no online store http://www.babysworld.ca/

Thanks! I'm not anywhere near the actual store :( boo!!

Don't order from Li'l Niblets in Ontario. They imply free shipping but it's really only free within Ontario. They charge a ton for other provinces. I've ordered from Springys and had a good experience. They were a bit slow to ship but used a courier to ship so it spent less time in shipping. Seems to be free shipping over $40.

Oh and don't order from Active Baby if they have it. They tried to sell Canadiangie their floor model. And for full price to boot. And don't order from Children's Furniture Gallery. They say free shipping and that they use Canada Post or one of the couriers. But the Peg box is just a bit too big to ship Canada Post so he then said he couldn't ship it. Wouldn't use a courier like their web page says they do. And their web page allows you to order it even though it can't be shipped by Canada Post yet he knew that when I called to ask, so why not say that ok the web page?!

Thank you!!!! I've never even heard of those stores but good to know to avoid :)

I am so skeptical buying from independent boutiques & I don't know why :/

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I haven't ordered from Moms to Be but I know people from this board that have shopped there in person and had a good experience.

Last edited:

Keeks64

I've emailed moms to be to confirm the free shipping & get an ETA on shipping ..... I think I will end up ordering from them!

Ugh I so wish Snugglebugz had it - so much easier & less stressful lol

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

featherhead

Ya it is actually technically too big. I calculated the length + girth max they have and it's about an inch over I think it was. So if the post office measured, it wouldn't be able to be shipped. Springy's sent mine Loomis due it to being oversized.

Huh, that is interesting. It certainly was a big box!

Keeks64

Moms to be emailed me back :) I'm gonna order it tonight from them :) it is indeed free shipping & will take a week to arrive!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your helpful places to look :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC