Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Hungry Hungry Hippos game only $1.49 at Target TODAY ONLY! 3/20

http://www.pennypinchinmom.com/hot-h...-target-today/

There is a manufacturer's coupon plus a Target cartwheel coupon (that expires today) that will bring the price down to $1.49!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Hungry Hungry Hippos game only $1.49 at Target TODAY ONLY! 3/20

I can't print the coupon here at work because it would involve having to download the coupon printer. I was really hoping to go on my lunch hour at work because I didn't want to wait until after work where I will have to go home first to print the coupon and then have to drive out of my way to Target! Guess I will have to if there is no other way.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Thanks for the deal alert!

I also hate it that I can't print coupons at work! Granted I would probably waste some time and ink that way, but I think their main concern is about viruses. I went to the local library the other day in hopes I could print coupons off there (for .15 a page) but it wouldn't let me install the driver either.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    Thanks for the deal alert!

I also hate it that I can't print coupons at work! Granted I would probably waste some time and ink that way, but I think their main concern is about viruses. I went to the local library the other day in hopes I could print coupons off there (for .15 a page) but it wouldn't let me install the driver either.
    That's exactly it: we can't download anything here, which is understandable. Viruses, like you said.

ETA: So much for that. Nearly every Target close to me is out of stock, including the one that said it was IN STOCK on the web site. I called before making that 25 minute drive.
    Last edited by msg221; 03-20-2014 at 08:23 PM.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

My store was out of stock too, and the shelf tag said they were $19.99 not $12.99 so it would have been around $5 not $1.50. Oh well.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Some of the sites I read said that Target would price match to their own web site. Well, the manufacturer coupon is good until April 27th, so I might still get it. It won't be much more than the money I would have spent in gas to make a special trip just for the game. Hopefully they will be back in stock before my coupon expires or maybe I can find it somewhere else for the same price.

CPS Fanatic

I didn't see the coupon and assume it's long gone. Is that right?

Yes. The Cartwheel coupon expired already. The manufacturer coupon is still good through April 27th though.

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Yes. The Cartwheel coupon expired already. The manufacturer coupon is still good through April 27th though.
    Thank you for the info! But I couldn't find the coupon. Clicked on the link, selected category toys and games, and it wasn't there. If I could find the coupon, it'd now be $10.99 (15.99 price match to current online price - $5 coupon). Is that still a good price?

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    http://www.pennypinchinmom.com/hot-h...-target-today/

There is a manufacturer's coupon plus a Target cartwheel coupon (that expires today) that will bring the price down to $1.49!
    How'd they get $1.49?

Previous price match $12.99 - $5 coupon = $7.99 *.50 cartwheel = $3.99 + tax, but that's still a great price.

Cartwheel always comes last. It says so in the fine print and, at least at my store, they always follow that rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    Thank you for the info! But I couldn't find the coupon. Clicked on the link, selected category toys and games, and it wasn't there. If I could find the coupon, it'd now be $10.99 (15.99 price match to current online price - $5 coupon). Is that still a good price?

How'd they get $1.49?

Previous price match $12.99 - $5 coupon = $7.99 *.50 cartwheel = $3.99 + tax, but that's still a great price.

Cartwheel always comes last. It says so in the fine print and, at least at my store, they always follow that rule.

So is the link to coupons.com? I found it in the "Toys" category for $5 off the game. If you still can't find it, PM me your address and I will mail you the extra $5 off coupon I have.

ETA: You're right, I don't see it there either. I am pretty sure I have two at home, so I can mail you one like I said. I did notice there is one for $5 off Mouse Trap. That was one of my faves as a kid so now I am going to have to buy that one too!

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    ETA: You're right, I don't see it there either. I am pretty sure I have two at home, so I can mail you one like I said. I did notice there is one for $5 off Mouse Trap. That was one of my faves as a kid so now I am going to have to buy that one too!
    That is so sweet of you to offer! But I was thinking about it and I don't even know if my kids like the game, so maybe I should pass this time. After all, I'm supposed to be saving for a new car. But I really appreciate the offer.