Hungry Hungry Hippos game only $1.49 at Target TODAY ONLY! 3/20

ADS

msg221

I can't print the coupon here at work because it would involve having to download the coupon printer. I was really hoping to go on my lunch hour at work because I didn't want to wait until after work where I will have to go home first to print the coupon and then have to drive out of my way to Target! Guess I will have to if there is no other way.

1mommy

Thanks for the deal alert!

I also hate it that I can't print coupons at work! Granted I would probably waste some time and ink that way, but I think their main concern is about viruses. I went to the local library the other day in hopes I could print coupons off there (for .15 a page) but it wouldn't let me install the driver either.

msg221

Thanks for the deal alert!

I also hate it that I can't print coupons at work! Granted I would probably waste some time and ink that way, but I think their main concern is about viruses. I went to the local library the other day in hopes I could print coupons off there (for .15 a page) but it wouldn't let me install the driver either.

That's exactly it: we can't download anything here, which is understandable. Viruses, like you said.

ETA: So much for that. Nearly every Target close to me is out of stock, including the one that said it was IN STOCK on the web site. I called before making that 25 minute drive.

Last edited:

Holly

My store was out of stock too, and the shelf tag said they were $19.99 not $12.99 so it would have been around $5 not $1.50. Oh well.

msg221

Some of the sites I read said that Target would price match to their own web site. Well, the manufacturer coupon is good until April 27th, so I might still get it. It won't be much more than the money I would have spent in gas to make a special trip just for the game. Hopefully they will be back in stock before my coupon expires or maybe I can find it somewhere else for the same price.

msg221

Yes. The Cartwheel coupon expired already. The manufacturer coupon is still good through April 27th though.

Athena

Yes. The Cartwheel coupon expired already. The manufacturer coupon is still good through April 27th though.

Thank you for the info! But I couldn't find the coupon. Clicked on the link, selected category toys and games, and it wasn't there. :( If I could find the coupon, it'd now be $10.99 (15.99 price match to current online price - $5 coupon). Is that still a good price?

http://www.pennypinchinmom.com/hot-hungry-hungry-hippos-game-just-1-49-target-today/

There is a manufacturer's coupon plus a Target cartwheel coupon (that expires today) that will bring the price down to $1.49!

How'd they get $1.49?

Previous price match $12.99 - $5 coupon = $7.99 *.50 cartwheel = $3.99 + tax, but that's still a great price.

Cartwheel always comes last. ;) It says so in the fine print and, at least at my store, they always follow that rule.

msg221

Thank you for the info! But I couldn't find the coupon. Clicked on the link, selected category toys and games, and it wasn't there. :( If I could find the coupon, it'd now be $10.99 (15.99 price match to current online price - $5 coupon). Is that still a good price?

How'd they get $1.49?

Previous price match $12.99 - $5 coupon = $7.99 *.50 cartwheel = $3.99 + tax, but that's still a great price.

Cartwheel always comes last. ;) It says so in the fine print and, at least at my store, they always follow that rule.

So is the link to coupons.com? I found it in the "Toys" category for $5 off the game. If you still can't find it, PM me your address and I will mail you the extra $5 off coupon I have.

ETA: You're right, I don't see it there either. I am pretty sure I have two at home, so I can mail you one like I said. I did notice there is one for $5 off Mouse Trap. That was one of my faves as a kid so now I am going to have to buy that one too!

Athena

ETA: You're right, I don't see it there either. I am pretty sure I have two at home, so I can mail you one like I said. I did notice there is one for $5 off Mouse Trap. That was one of my faves as a kid so now I am going to have to buy that one too!

That is so sweet of you to offer! But I was thinking about it and I don't even know if my kids like the game, so maybe I should pass this time. After all, I'm supposed to be saving for a new car. :D But I really appreciate the offer.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC