Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Car seat returns from Target.com to a Target store

I thought you could return to the store but apparently not. I bought a Snugride 35 as a gift right before Graco did the recall. I know the infant seats were not included, but it does have the same buckle and I know Graco has until the 20th to respond to the NHTSA's question as to why they weren't included. Anyway, I figured I would just return the seat I bought to see if I could find one with the newer buckle but when I went to my Target.com account, the only option it gives you is to print a free prepaid UPS label. I thought car seats could be returned to the store as I thought I had read on threads before that people had. This is going to be a major PIA because now I will have to wait until they receive my return before my money gets refunded!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

It says here you can return to store and gives instructions http://www.target.com/HelpContent?he...nav_t_spc_1_22
    TechnoAdult · Driver's seat ·
    TechnoTween · Britax Parkway SGL backless · Safety 1st Incognito ·
    TechnoKid · Britax Frontier ClickTight x2 · Graco Tranzitions ·

Those are the instructions I followed. I have made online purchase returns to a store before and all you had to do was go I to your online order history and print a return receipt to take to the store. I tried to do it this time and was only given the UPS label to print. I may have to call customer service.

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

It says you can take it in with the packing slip as well.

Or if you got a receipt with order number in your email, print that.
    Last edited by TechnoGranola; 03-16-2014 at 11:18 AM.
    TechnoAdult · Driver's seat ·
    TechnoTween · Britax Parkway SGL backless · Safety 1st Incognito ·
    TechnoKid · Britax Frontier ClickTight x2 · Graco Tranzitions ·

Re: Car seat returns from Target.com to a Target store

On the item page in the description it will tell you if it can be returned in store or not. Double check there. I always use the packing slip and have never gone back online and done anything when returning in store. Just handed them the packing slip and had no problems returning.
    Riding in a 2014 Honda Odyssey
    DS1 July 2010 40 pounds 43" FF in a Congo Frontier 90
    and DS2 Nov 2012 27 pounds 36" ERF in a Faux Hawk Foonf

Re: Car seat returns from Target.com to a Target store

The packing slip worked. Thanks!