Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Best price on Nextfit?

I need a Nextfit. How can I get the best price? Thanks!
    KaliShanti: Wife, Birth Doula/Photographer, & Loving Mama to:
    Tor - 04/07 FF in Frontier 85 SICT / Graco Turbobooster
    Zion - 11/09 FF in Frontier 90 / RF in Radian XTSL XTSL
    Enoch - 11/11 RF in Evenflo Symphony e3 / XTSL

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Me too
    Blessed Mama to
    DD1 T 29 months RF - Britax Advocate
    DD2 J 6 months RF - Britax B Safe

CPS Fanatic

Re: Best price on Nextfit?

Albeebaby always has 15% off which makes it 234ish and every few weeks has 20% off which makes it 224ish, no tax, free shipping. I think they may be the best to order from not only because the price is always good but BECAUSE the price is always good, they move stock fast, so you are likely to get a fresher seat with the new pads and crotch strap.

No guarantees of course but I recently got a nov studio from them which pleased me greatly.

BRU may have lowered the prices (it was 279 recently, normally 299) and they put a 20% off coupon out recently - maybe not the best price but still good and you can pick the one you want so you know it is post Oct 13.
    Last edited by YinzerMama; 03-09-2014 at 01:23 PM.

Carseat Crazy

It says 279 on albee baby.
    KaliShanti: Wife, Birth Doula/Photographer, & Loving Mama to:
    Tor - 04/07 FF in Frontier 85 SICT / Graco Turbobooster
    Zion - 11/09 FF in Frontier 90 / RF in Radian XTSL XTSL
    Enoch - 11/11 RF in Evenflo Symphony e3 / XTSL

CPS Fanatic

There is a coupon code. http://www.albeebaby.com/albaco.html 15off

It says it excludes chicco but it has worked in the past.

Every few weeks it will be 20% off which will show in the little scrolling thing of 5 specials on their home page.

7. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by YinzerMama View Post
    Albeebaby always has 15% off which makes it 234ish and every few weeks has 20% off which makes it 224ish, no tax, free shipping. I think they may be the best to order from not only because the price is always good but BECAUSE the price is always good, they move stock fast, so you are likely to get a fresher seat with the new pads and crotch strap. No guarantees of course but I recently got a nov studio from them which pleased me greatly. BRU may have lowered the prices (it was 279 recently, normally 299) and they put a 20% off coupon out recently - maybe not the best price but still good and you can pick the one you want so you know it is post Oct 13.
    Why would I want one after 10/2013 ?
    Blessed Mama to
    DD1 T 29 months RF - Britax Advocate
    DD2 J 6 months RF - Britax B Safe

Senior Community Member thepote's Avatar

Keep your eyes peeled for a deal at target! They had convertible car seats on sale last week. The nextfit was 20% off. Then they let you use coupons as well. I found a 20% off infant item on target.com and used that. So I got mine for $195.27 out the door!