Can someone get a CPST over there STAT????!!!

NatenMaddiesMommy

Senior Community Member
All that money, yet still clueless as to how to put a kid in a car seat. Just look at the harness and chest clip. i don't even think the harness is over the tops of his shoulders....poor Jayden. Lord only knows what Sean Preston looks like on the other side of the car.

http://omg.yahoo.com/britney-loses-fight-for-kids/photos/715;_ylt=AnNvMbI.V29_PsClfYsnOMt7pxx.#id=1

And OMG...look how she has his Marathon installed:

http://omg.yahoo.com/britneys-rest-stop/photos/673;_ylt=AnykGuy_QJM64zMrDzR84zV7pxx.#id=5

She is an idiot. Sorry.

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
They're holding hands for dear life? You better believe it! Course, that won't help, but it's a nice thought....

She is an idiot. I don't know what's going on with her, but there has to be something for someone to just crash and burn so completely like she has. I don't care for her or like her or anything, but I hope she and her boys get to a point where their basic safety and needs are consistently met.

Wendy

lovinwaves

OK, I actually see kids come into checks looking like that first phone, but holy moly that second photo is just downright :eek::eek::eek:

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Let's hope in that second photo the seat is actually installed with LATCH. She certainly wouldn't be the first parent to try to use both LATCH and the seat belt!

Although, with her track record, I wouldn't bet on it.

NatenMaddiesMommy

Senior Community Member
Let's hope in that second photo the seat is actually installed with LATCH. She certainly wouldn't be the first parent to try to use both LATCH and the seat belt!

Although, with her track record, I wouldn't bet on it.

Yes but usually when folks use both seatbelt and LATCH they put both through the belt path. At least that's how I've seen it. I've never seen that before. I'm surprised she even used the harness at all, why not saver yourself the extra step and just strap him in like a booster....SHEESH!!!

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I htink a judge should order her to go to a CPST if she is going to have her kids in the car. She is going to kill them if she does not get her act together. I hope K Fed can install and use a car seat properly.

Mom to a few

In that 2nd picture, I was thinking, "Well, at least in that one the harness is in almost the right position on his body...", but then I noticed that it looks like maybe the harness straps are coming from below his shoulders--Which would be strange since she's had her kids FF in lots of pictures since they were infants. Maybe she just left the straps on that seat at the height they were when she took them out of the box:whistle:. And can you imagine how uncomfortable he must be stuck there between the harness straps and the lap and shoulder belt :( It's just a sad situation all the way around for lots of different reasons. Poor kids :(.

krystin_21a

Well her youngest just turned one I a few weeks ago and I so remember a picture of them taken well before he was one, at least a month before he turned so, and he was forward facing. The woman has no clue.

natysr

Wow...I guess we were all wrong. Her kid probably was safer sitting in his mom's lap. :rolleyes: (tongue and cheek)

erm...why is the seat belt behind the child, but over the car seat in the second image. And the hugs looks broken in the first image....GGGRRRRrr

lovemyfamily

erm...why is the seat belt behind the child, but over the car seat in the second image. And the hugs looks broken in the first image....GGGRRRRrr

You know, I think the straps are only thread through the top of the HUGS and they almost look twisted below that, as they are hopefully at least buckled in.

jen_nah

CPST Instructor
All that money, yet still clueless as to how to put a kid in a car seat. Just look at the harness and chest clip. i don't even think the harness is over the tops of his shoulders....poor Jayden. Lord only knows what Sean Preston looks like on the other side of the car.

http://omg.yahoo.com/britney-loses-fight-for-kids/photos/715;_ylt=AnNvMbI.V29_PsClfYsnOMt7pxx.#id=1

And OMG...look how she has his Marathon installed:

http://omg.yahoo.com/britneys-rest-stop/photos/673;_ylt=AnykGuy_QJM64zMrDzR84zV7pxx.#id=5

She is an idiot. Sorry.

I am at the point I don't even care anymore what Britney does. She has had CPS help from many CPST in the past (after the incident with Sean Preston riding in Britney's lap down the highway). So, At this point she truly doesn't care about her kids safety and thank the lord the judge saw that and took them away.

Perhaps she will regret her actions big time in the future....very sad really.

Bet she pays more attention to her pushchair than her car seats.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC