Question Puzzle ?

ADS

Spam

I want to say yes. I know they work both rfing, but I think I've flipped the nextfit once and they still fit fine. Suv though..

koda&phiasmama

I want to say yes. I know they work both rfing, but I think I've flipped the nextfit once and they still fit fine. Suv though..

Thanks ! I want to get a CCO now but want a nextfit later on and I'm hoping they will work in the 2003 taurus we just got which I can not for the life of me install a ff RXT in the outboard seats with a seat belt :(

Pixels

If I remember correctly, the Taurus has a forward of the bight outboard belt anchor, and that was a large part of why the Radian was incompatible with belt.

The Coccoro is extremely intolerant of FOTB anchors. That's the only seat I ever had a problem with in my Civic. (It wasn't really a problem in my Civic because I installed with LATCH instead, but that's not an option in the Taurus for three across.)

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
FWIW, and I know this is tangential, the ProSport puzzles beautifully with a RF Coccoro and plays well with FOTB belts, so perhaps it's an option if you can get the CCO to behave.

koda&phiasmama

If I remember correctly, the Taurus has a forward of the bight outboard belt anchor, and that was a large part of why the Radian was incompatible with belt. The Coccoro is extremely intolerant of FOTB anchors. That's the only seat I ever had a problem with in my Civic. (It wasn't really a problem in my Civic because I installed with LATCH instead, but that's not an option in the Taurus for three across.)

I'm sad I want the CCO to be perfect :( if I use latch in the center then it should be fine ? I will just have to use the seat belt for whatever seat we get to FF for dd1.

FWIW, and I know this is tangential, the ProSport puzzles beautifully with a RF Coccoro and plays well with FOTB belts, so perhaps it's an option if you can get the CCO to behave.

This is excellent info thank you !!

koda&phiasmama

Do you happen to know what other convertibles would puzzle nice with the prosport FF and said seat RF? Diapers.com sold out of the CCO and I can't find it at similar price point looking to spend 150ish.

Carrie_R

No, I don't. My setup was RF Radian, RF CCO & FF ProSport because that was ALL I could get to fit. I had a super-narrow situation, though. I know the MyRide was not nice. But something on a base & less flare-y might be ok.

koda&phiasmama

No, I don't. My setup was RF Radian, RF CCO & FF ProSport because that was ALL I could get to fit. I had a super-narrow situation, though. I know the MyRide was not nice. But something on a base & less flare-y might be ok.

What about the rf RXT next to the prosport ? I have that already and it installs decent enough in the center then I could put dd1 out board in the prosport I just wanted something smaller for now hence the CCO but nothing really compares to that I guess.

Carrie_R

Oh yeah. I would expect the Radian would fit fine. I think I've actually done it.

I did a thread a few years ago with Size4Me puzzled with a ton of different seats. Search for that, and it might give you an idea of various seat dimensions & puzzling.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC