Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Justkidsstore.com?

Anybody ever order from here. From what I can find, they have the lowest price on the pioneer at $167 in garden gate . Just wondering if anyone had a bad experience with them before I order.
    Beth CPST and special needs trained Mom to Bailey ...22 and driving! Skylar- 17yrs-and also driving! Molly-14 yrs -70+ pounds passing the 5 step test and Avery -10 yrs - 55+ pounds, riding in a redd performance sport booster.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Justkidsstore.com?

I've wondered the same thing because they have the Parkway SGL for a great price.

Their BBB score is A-
    http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-...ok-il-88349833

Yup, a few times, fast shipping and no problems whatsoever.
    Kate // CPST, SK Senior Checker, & Mom to M (12/2010)

5. Thank You from:

Yep and I got my seat the next day!! Granted I live fairly close to IL but still! I've ordered from them several times, it's a legit store.

7. Thank You from:

Senior Community Member krasota's Avatar

More than once. Fast shipping and recent DoM on the Radian.
    Ronan (04/07) five steps!
    Aenea (03/12) FF RXT

9. Thank You from:

I got one of my daughter's Frontier 90s from there. Best price (had a $20 off coupon pop up while on c-s.org so only paid $207), no tax, & fast FREE shipping! So no complaints here :-)
    Mommy to N(4) 37.5lbs, 44" harnessed in a Britax Frontier 90 & occasionally a Marathon 70

11. Thank You from:

I ordered from them twice. Everything went fine. They were out of stock of one item which they refunded, but they still shipped the order for free (even though without the OOS item, I didn't have enough for free shipping). Very fast shipping.
    17yrs, 15yrs, 13yrs, 11yrs , 9yrs (58", 75lbs, Incognito), 7yrs (46", 50lbs, Dreamtime), 5yrs (41", 35lbs, RN), 3yrs (30lbs, RF Marathon), NB (Peg 4-35)
    '14 Mazda5, '06 Chevy Express, '08 Toyota Tundra

Carseat Crazy
    I've ordered from them twice. Very impressed.
    DD1 - 10yo, 70lbs, 53" 2013 Parkway SG or Turbobooster
    DD2 - 8yo, 65lbs, 52" Turbobooster
    DD3 - 6yo, 45lbs, 44" 2013 Parkway SGL or Turbobooster
    DS - Due March 2019

Carseat Crazy

I ordered from them, but then when my stroller was defective they would not let me exchange it, even though their website said they could take it back or go through the manufacturer. I literally spent over 6 weeks going back and forth win them and Baby jogger, and when they finally were going to let me return it, Baby jogger recalled it, and then just had me return it to them. I would never order from them again, as I did not find their customer service to be at all helpful. I rather pay a bit more and know that if there is an issue, the store will let me return or exchange it.