Fill In the Blank...

waterbaby

The Wizard is the older version of ______________ (if anything)?

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the _______________.

ADS

Jewels

Senior Community Member
The Wizard is the older version of Boulevard (if anything)?

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the Marathon (mainly because the Boulevard isn't available in Canada ;)

scatterbunny

The Wizard is the older version of the Boulevard.

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the Marathon. I think. :p I don't like that the BV's headwings sometimes cause some kids' heads to slump when FF. And the BV seems to offer a smidge less FF height room.

Really, I *think* I'd choose an Evenflo Triumph Advance because it's roomier and deeper, and my dd outgrew the Britax 65 pound seats at about 45-46 pounds, so a Triumph Advance would have afforded her plenty of growing room and more space to do it.

crunchierthanthou

The Wizard is the older version of ___BLVD__.

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the _____MA__.

probably? depending on the car. and the budget. yeah, MA. either new Recaro vs MA would be an even tougher call.

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
The Wizard is the older version of the Boulevard.

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the Boulevard.

remken

The Wizard is the older version of boulevard.

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the marathon.

Which is what I just did a couple of weeks ago when I had to replace his radian. Since he has more torso growing room in the marathon.

He also has more torso growing room in the wizard than the boulevard.

Melizerd

The Wizard is the older version of Boulevard(if anything)?

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the Marathon.

LuvBug

The Wizard is the older version of Boulevard(if anything)?

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I chose between the WZ and the MA and I went with the MA.

arly1983

The Wizard is the older version of _____Boulevard_________ (if anything)?

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the ___Marathon(I just did a couple of weeks ago, I ordered both and sold the BV)____________.

steph

The Wizard is the older version of ___Boulevard___________ (if anything)?

If I had to choose between the Marathon and Boulevard, I'd choose the ______Boulevard_________.

Defrost

Moderator - CPSTI Emeritus
Marathon - I loved that seat! In fact, I still love it. I passed it along to one of my best friends, and I love seeing her dd riding in it. :D

skipspin

BV

Today, I'd choose a MA, but if I could choose a "new" Wizard I'd do that in a hearbeat. I LOVE my Wizard and I'm going to cry when it expires.

Duckieheart

We chose the Blvd over the MA. I prefer the adjuster knob, although the kicker for me was the TSIP. DD will ride in a captains chair that is basically an outboard seat. I feel better with the TSIP.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC