All terrain stroller where the child can sit up well?

daniele_ut

What about the new Chicco Activ3? It looks like the seat sits very upright. Honestly, if I'd seen it before I bought my BOB, I might have gotten the Activ3 instead. I don't really jog with mine so I don't really need 16" wheels.

ADS

kaharris83

He isn't currently riding in the NextFit ATM. The 15 month old is borrowing it as we're doing two trips back to back and I'm too lazy to reinstall my CCO in between them. But he gets mad everytime we get in and he sees his brother gets to ride in his seat and he has to ride in the Foonf. :) He still fits well in it when he gets to ride in it and prefers it to his other seats. I don't miss our Radian at all at this point.

akcowgirl

I have a similar problem with my newer BOB but I was able to push the back forward from behind and wedge it there with the extra material. My
3 y/o is able sit sit upright enough to see around her now.

YinzerMama

Updating to say I ordered the baby jogger summit x3 and holy cow the seats are night and day. The seat might almost be TOO firm LOL. No bum sinking into the basket and the basket is HUGE. I feel like the seat it a little narrower and it's a bummer that it doesn't have little pockets for sippie cups but overall I like it an awful lot.

Waiting on a versa too because I have to compare them all.

ebp913

Updating to say I ordered the baby jogger summit x3 and holy cow the seats are night and day. The seat might almost be TOO firm LOL. No bum sinking into the basket and the basket is HUGE. I feel like the seat it a little narrower and it's a bummer that it doesn't have little pockets for sippie cups but overall I like it an awful lot.

Waiting on a versa too because I have to compare them all.

Love to know what you think of all of them. I have the newer edition double BOB and a Versa but I love to hear people's thoughts. I'm actually about to get an ABC Adventure Buggy and sell my BOB. :(

ebp913

Is that the crazy thing like a mountain buggy but where you can mount kids on the roof, too?

Yep. I'll have 3 under 3 and I walk for exercise so I decided to go for the triple. I'm sure it will draw a completely unnecessary amount of attention but I'm still excited.

jordansmom

I hear the push is bad so that may be a blessing. That's the main reason I decided to try the ABC instead.

I've yet to push a Valco that had a "bad" push. Obviously any double made into a triple and carrying the weight of three children is going to take more strength to push than a single. The ABC strollers are really nice!

YinzerMama

I had a single with the extra seat for a while and it could be tippy in the wrong situation. My girls fought like crazy in it which was the bigger issue. I figured the double would be more stable + with the extra seat centered and not blocking anyone's view, MAYBE it would work out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC