Target Car seats on sale startinf Sunday 3/2 (merged thread)

ADS

MotoMommaNH

SureRide on sale @ Target

Couple good deals started today, not stellar but decent. Evenflo SureRide's for 80.00

there's some other convertibles on sale but nothing that struck me.

ljoa08

Thank you thank you thank you! I have been waiting for a deal on the nextfit! I also printed off a 20% off infant item coupon from target.com that I plan on using at the same time! So THANK YOU for the heads up! Saving us $100!!

AZmamaof2

Re: Target Car seats on sale startinf Sunday 3/2

I haven't seen the headwise on the website for a little while, is it in stores on sale? They list my ride but not other graco seats.

ljoa08

I thought I would come back and say what a deal I got so others could get it too! Last night we went to target and they had no trouble using the 20% off infant item coupon from target.com on the car seat. The cashier just scanned it. No manual entry needed. Retails for $279.99 + tax. Sale price $223.99
Coupon price $179.19
Total out the door $195.27!

bpirof

I thought I would come back and say what a deal I got so others could get it too! Last night we went to target and they had no trouble using the 20% off infant item coupon from target.com on the car seat. The cashier just scanned it. No manual entry needed. Retails for $279.99 + tax. Sale price $223.99 Coupon price $179.19 Total out the door $195.27!

They used it???? I had the coupon but didn't try because it didn't say that it included car seats.... I might have to go back........

Kegracin

They used it???? I had the coupon but didn't try because it didn't say that it included car seats.... I might have to go back........

There are also stacking codes at diapers.com to make it the same price. bigbabysale and thousands. Perhaps you could also go the price matching route, if you wanted to get it from target.

aporthole

There are also stacking codes at diapers.com to make it the same price. bigbabysale and thousands. Perhaps you could also go the price matching route, if you wanted to get it from target.

I tried the Diapers.com codes yesterday on a NextFit and bigbabysale worked but it says thousands is not valid.

Edit to add: it appears thousands may only work for 1st time customers. I tried again but logged out of my account 1st and the codes stacked but once I signed in again thousands was no longer valid. Great price for 1st time customers though!

ljoa08

Yep they sure did! It didn't say it excludes car seats so I tried it and she had no problem. Just scanned it and the computer took it!

bpirof

Yes they did use it! You can go back and get a price adjustment with your receipt I'm sure

That's awesome, I had an issue with the one in store (old weird seat in the nextfit box...check out my thread lol) so I had to return it and order online.... It ended up being $10 more for some reason so I emailed them to tell them I missed out on this coupon and it cost me $10 more because I had to order online... The first time they said oh sorry for your disappointment.... And I replied in a less nice way...They sent me a $20 gc.... Whooptedo

bpirof

Mine had none. I'm sure they plan these sales months in advance, but realistically, how can they have a sale on an item that isn't in stock?

Someone was told they took them off the shelves bc of the graco recall... But they still have the other graco seats???? I also noticed that the head wise is not on target.com???

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC