Three accross in a sonata? or simular sedan

alake

Now that we are living in the country, I am looking for a commuter car. I like the sonata and my Bf has one. I on a typical day only have the youngest three, as I do a lot of my running around while the older two are in school. I love my Odyssey but I am looking for something to save on fuel expenses.
I also haven't picked up Canadian car seats yet, so these will change.
Logan is forward facing in a Maestro, but will be upgraded to something, possibly a Frontier in the next few weeks.
Mallory and Eryn are both rear facing in RXT's. I think I am just going to get the Canadian version of them. I do use a Baby Jogger City select for the girls, so I would need something that will fit that in the trunk, and room for groceries and other necessities.

ADS

ReeReesmom

If ur asking about cars. I have a 2002 hyundai sonata (which is equivalent to the current elantra cabin space) in the US. I have gotten thred across numerous time. Each time with a RF Diono RXT no angle adjuster in the center instal with the seat belt had to turn the stalk twice though. Then one side had a graco sungride 22 the older model the other side a graco agros 70. Another time it was a harmony backless booster seat insteadnof the infant seat.
So I am surenifnu are condifering the current model sonata it should all fit as both geaco seats i had were wider on the bottom. And feom what I understand the current aonatas have more seat space.
On a side jot look.into.the current elantra. Especially is you have two dionos. Its awesome on gas and has plenty of trunk space and fitting three across with 2 dionos should be a breeze!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC