Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Need new harness booster for low weight 5 year old.

Do any of the new Britax harness booster seats come with the old fabric style covers? If so which ones and what is a good price? I don't need the high weight limits and he is currently happy in a Frontier cow moo cover in main car.

Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Re: Need new harness booster for low weight 5 year old.

The fabrics are pretty much entirely different. Even where fashions are the same (none of the patterns, but a few of the solid colors are similar) the fabrics used are different.

I know you say you don't need high weight limits, but the Pioneer 70 (which is the "lowest" weight limit seat of the combination seats) not only has lower top slots, it also has a way, way more difficult install.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Re: Need new harness booster for low weight 5 year old.

Thanks I will be looking at the Recaro boosters then. My child has sensory issues and won't like the new fabrics.

I don't need a harnessed booster seat that goes over 50 pounds. My kids are on the small side (weight and height) but usually move them to HBB when mature enough and 40 pounds. He is currently a 5 year old at 32 pounds so it might be two years.