Sold! HP 564 Printer Ink Cartridges SOLD

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Anyone have a printer that uses 564 ?

I have one 564XL Photo black and two each of magenta, yellow and cyan. All OEM HP (purchased at Costco) and sealed. Worth about $85. I'll sell all for $50 shipped USPS priority mail in the USA.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Re: HP 564 Printer Ink Cartridges, New

Hmm. We might be getting an HP soon, but I'm not sure. If you still have these in a week or so I'll let you know.

Your cash and carry bonus includes a ProSport cover and a free HP c410 printer that needs at least a new print head ($60 new). Second time this happened. Maybe you will have more luck;-)

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Your cash and carry bonus includes a ProSport cover and a free HP c410 printer that needs at least a new print head ($60 new). Second time this happened. Maybe you will have more luck;-)

LOL. Is it AirPrint compatible? That's the only reason we need a new one.

I do need to go to the mall, likely next week, to get a new computer (and printer, possibly). I'll let you know, even if I don't need to buy your ink.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I looked at a list and it doesn't look like it is. But it does look like the ones I'm considering use that ink, so...

I'm not positive we're getting an HP, so don't hold them for me but like I said, if we do and you still have them, why not?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member

The c410a is on this list for what it's worth: http://h20565.www2.hp.com/portal/si...x.portlet.endCacheTok=com.vignette.cachetoken

I do know we had the printer hooked up on wired Ethernet, and our MacBook and pc notebook could both print to it via wireless network. I don't know if that involved airprint or not. In any case, not sure it would be worth the risk of buying a new print head only to find it is some other issue, but I'm pretty sure that's it. Perhaps if purchased from HP it would be under warranty or returnable if you want to deal with that.

I tried cleaning the existing print head but it didn't help.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
One of the printers I'm looking at is only $99, so probably better to do that than hassle with fixing something, because that's how I am :p

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

All take it, if it still for sale.

Still for sale! You have dibs. Please send me a PM if interested and your mailing address and I'll send you my paypal addy.

Whoops forgot I was logged into Admin account, you can send the PM to either one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC