*Trigger Warning* Don't video your kids and drive!

ADS

xursusmaritimusx

Re: Don't video your kids and drive!

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

anyone know what booster the kid on the left is sitting in?

Dorothy

That's like that old computer/email prank that says "stare here" then a scary face pops up and screams.

Glad no one was hurt!

Posted using the app. :)

4boysmom

Glad no one was hurt... Knowing that I love how the kiddo doesn't miss a beat repeating after mom "oh shit".

YinzerMama

I'm kind of in the wondering if this is fake camp. I can't understand how/why anyone would video kids that extensively while driving (I know, people are dumb) but more than that I can't imagine who would let this leak onto the internet? Wouldn't the alleged driver be the one to have let it leak? Who would be that dumb to offer video proof of how you caused an accident?

(Yes it's a good message but I'm skeptical about the video)

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'm kind of in the wondering if this is fake camp. I can't understand how/why anyone would video kids that extensively while driving (I know, people are dumb) but more than that I can't imagine who would let this leak onto the internet? Wouldn't the alleged driver be the one to have let it leak? Who would be that dumb to offer video proof of how you caused an accident?

I totally agree and was going to write a similar post, but wasn't sure how to word it.

clmchrissy

I'm at work, so I haven't watched the video. BUT I know a girl who did record on her phone while she was driving down the turnpike (75+ mph) her older son reading to her daughter (a good minute of recording too). Someone posted on the FB post and pointed out how unsafe it was and she said well I couldn't miss this moment.

Keeanh

If it's a fake, I think it's too good a fake to be floating around on LiveLeak. To be that believable, it would have to be professionally produced and should be on a TV PSA or something. My guess is that either the driver showed it to friends and someone stole it and posted it, or else the driver really learned her lesson and is owning up to what she did.

AZmamaof2

Gonna have to agree with Yinzermama and Nedra.....looks fake. Someone wants to convince parents not to use cell phones while driving (a worthwhile endeavor), but exaggerated the truth. Scarier stories make a stronger impact than weaker stories. That woman and child would have screamed or been crying if that was a real accident.

bnsnyde

It is just so...perfect. Powerful.

I do notice though that the kids are better restrained than most. Even if it's not textbook perfect. She has her 4 YO in a harnessed seat and an older kid in a booster. If someone were that savvy about carseat safety...to then video something so irresponsible? Maybe, but I am not sure.

I do see a sippy cup projectile by the girl.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC