Peg Perego Convertible sale - ever?

1mommy

I just had a friend sign up for the text messages from BB&B to see what the coupon would say. He reported their were no exclusions to the coupon, so I would bring that coupon into the store and order it (check to make sure its free shipping first). Then if they don't do free shipping decide if its worth the drive to BBB in order to use the mobile coupon (I called mine up and they accept them with no problems) and save the money on shipping. He also did report that they wanted to charge him 15 cents per text and send him up to 15 texts per month but i think he may have been confused. Either way you can always opt out or cancel after the first text and .15 is a good price to pay to save 20% on a Peg!

ADS

cookie123

Thanks. I'll sign up for texts. First I need to get over to BrUs and try a Peg out in my car. I was going to do it this past weekend but the weather was crappy so I hibernated! Now I'm on a long stretch for work, so after that!

nospam

I shop at Buy Buy Baby all the time using text, email, and mail coupons. They all most definitely have exclusions. Although it is possible that the very first coupon when you sign up has no exclusions.

This is from BB&B text coupon as I don't have any current BBB available:
Copies not accepted. Savings Certificate will be deactivated after use. Limit one coupon, Savings Certificate, special offer or discount (including price match) per item. The discount cannot be applied to gift cards, shipping, or sales tax. Offer excludes the following: Alessi, Arthur Court, Bedding Essentials Kits, Breville®, Britto(tm) Collection, Brookstone®, Dimond, DKNY, Elk, kate spade, Kenneth Cole Reaction Home, KitchenAid® PROLINE, Kosta Boda, Landmark, Le Creuset®, Lladro®, Miele, Minka Aire, Monique Lhuillier, Nambe®, Nautica®, Nespresso, Orrefors, Quoizel, Riedel, Shun, Sterling, Swarovski, T-Tech, Vera Wang®, Victorinox Luggage, Vitamix, Waterford®, Wusthof®, or Zwilling; aden+anais®, Baby Brezza®, Baby Jogger(tm), Babymel(tm), BÉABA®, BOB, Bugaboo, Bumbleride(tm), Clek, Destination Maternity®, Ergobaby®, Foundations®, Maxi-Cosi®, Mountain Buggy, Oeuf, Orbit Baby(tm), Peg Pérego®, Petunia Pickle Bottom®, Phil & Teds®, Quinny®, Stokke®, storksak®, Svan®, Under Armour®, Uppa Baby®, baby furniture, disposable diapers, wipes, formula, baby food or portrait studio services. Message & data rates may apply. Text STOP to 239663 to cancel. Text HELP for help. Redeeming your online Savings Certificate: 1. Enter your phone number in the 'Mobile Phone' field on the Billing Information Page. 2. Select your Savings Certificate at checkout. Only one Savings Certificate can be redeemed per order. Cashier instructions: 1. Scan product(s). 2. Hit 'Scan/Apply'. 3. Scan barcode on customer's phone.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC