Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Peg Perego Convertible sale - ever?

I just had a friend sign up for the text messages from BB&B to see what the coupon would say. He reported their were no exclusions to the coupon, so I would bring that coupon into the store and order it (check to make sure its free shipping first). Then if they don't do free shipping decide if its worth the drive to BBB in order to use the mobile coupon (I called mine up and they accept them with no problems) and save the money on shipping. He also did report that they wanted to charge him 15 cents per text and send him up to 15 texts per month but i think he may have been confused. Either way you can always opt out or cancel after the first text and .15 is a good price to pay to save 20% on a Peg!
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Peg Perego Convertible sale - ever?

Thanks. I'll sign up for texts. First I need to get over to BrUs and try a Peg out in my car. I was going to do it this past weekend but the weather was crappy so I hibernated! Now I'm on a long stretch for work, so after that!
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Hannah - 16 - Seatbelt! Reya - 1.5 4Ever/BLVD/Peg
    Brett - 15 - Seatbelt Nolan - 2.5 - 4Ever/Fllo
    Matt- 11 - Seatbelt Baby Boy due 1/17/19 Pipa
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

I shop at Buy Buy Baby all the time using text, email, and mail coupons. They all most definitely have exclusions. Although it is possible that the very first coupon when you sign up has no exclusions.

This is from BB&B text coupon as I don't have any current BBB available:
    Copies not accepted. Savings Certificate will be deactivated after use. Limit one coupon, Savings Certificate, special offer or discount (including price match) per item. The discount cannot be applied to gift cards, shipping, or sales tax. Offer excludes the following: Alessi, Arthur Court, Bedding Essentials Kits, Breville®, Britto(tm) Collection, Brookstone®, Dimond, DKNY, Elk, kate spade, Kenneth Cole Reaction Home, KitchenAid® PROLINE, Kosta Boda, Landmark, Le Creuset®, Lladro®, Miele, Minka Aire, Monique Lhuillier, Nambe®, Nautica®, Nespresso, Orrefors, Quoizel, Riedel, Shun, Sterling, Swarovski, T-Tech, Vera Wang®, Victorinox Luggage, Vitamix, Waterford®, Wusthof®, or Zwilling; aden+anais®, Baby Brezza®, Baby Jogger(tm), Babymel(tm), BÉABA®, BOB, Bugaboo, Bumbleride(tm), Clek, Destination Maternity®, Ergobaby®, Foundations®, Maxi-Cosi®, Mountain Buggy, Oeuf, Orbit Baby(tm), Peg Pérego®, Petunia Pickle Bottom®, Phil & Teds®, Quinny®, Stokke®, storksak®, Svan®, Under Armour®, Uppa Baby®, baby furniture, disposable diapers, wipes, formula, baby food or portrait studio services. Message & data rates may apply. Text STOP to 239663 to cancel. Text HELP for help. Redeeming your online Savings Certificate: 1. Enter your phone number in the 'Mobile Phone' field on the Billing Information Page. 2. Select your Savings Certificate at checkout. Only one Savings Certificate can be redeemed per order. Cashier instructions: 1. Scan product(s). 2. Hit 'Scan/Apply'. 3. Scan barcode on customer's phone.