Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Peg Perego Convertible sale - ever?

Or am I going to have to pay $329 for it? Does anyone have any ideas?

I thought I could do 20% off at Bed Bath and Beyond, but looking at the fine print of the coupons I've been receiving via email it's either certain stuff or in store only.

I hate paying full price! Especially that price.
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Hannah - 16 - Seatbelt! Reya - 1.5 4Ever/BLVD/Peg
    Brett - 15 - Seatbelt Nolan - 2.5 - 4Ever/Fllo
    Matt- 11 - Seatbelt Baby Boy due 1/17/19 Pipa
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Peg Perego Convertible sale - ever?

Do you have a Target card? You could get 5% off that way and then sign up for the Target baby text alerts for an additional 10% off. Not great but that's all I got.
    DS1&2: Driving, DS3: 5 Stepping, DS4: 12/09 Parkway SGL

No Target card. My DH prefers everything on one card. Thanks for trying!
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

Great thing about the Target card - you can link it to your existing checking account and use it instead I'd your debit card. Allows you the discounts without having to open up a new account.

CPS Technician

I have heard people say that sometimes it works if you take a 20% off coupon into BBB and ask them to order it for you. It probably won't be listed on Bed Bath's exclusions list since it's a baby item. Worth a shot!
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit

7. Thank You from:

Carseat Crazy

In the Trade in Event at BRU thread, someone mentioned they traded a seat in, got the 25% off coupon, then headed to BuyBuyBaby and used it. Near me, BBB does accept competitors coupons as long as they aren't expired, so maybe that wold work for you?

9. Thank You from:

CPS Fanatic

It was briefly something crazy like 239 on amazon a month or so ago. it's usually excluded from coupons etc. You can sometimes find open box deals on amazon though. I think I have seen them in the 260s?

I have always wondered if anyone buys seats and returns them and then waits for them to pop up as an open box and rebuys them lol.

eta black is 299 on amazon now.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

You can set up a price alert at camelcamelcamel.com to be notified if it drops to or below whatever threshhold you set on amazon.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

BuybuyBaby will give you a 20% off coupon for signing up for email/texts. That's the best deal I found (have been keeping an eye out because I want one eventually for bugger #2).
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

CPS Fanatic

I thought peg perego was one of the excluded brands on their coupons - does the text alert discount not have exclusions?

Hmm I thought it didn't as it didn't say anything about exclusions on the sign up page, but I haven't actually done it yet as I'm using an infant seat and want to order the convertible as close as possible to the date I need it.

But if it does, my BBB accepts BB&B coupons as long as they are not expired, and I know they don't list Peg Perego as an exclusion, lol.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Thanks all, for the options.

I have to get something soon as I'm going to back to the babysitting shortly and Griffin is outgrowing the On Board Air that he's used one time. At least it installs well in my car. Incidentally, I was listing both that and the Coccoro on CL so had them sitting there together for photos and they look about the same size!

I think I'll try BB&B first as it's closer by but I'll have to wait for another coupon. The BBB store is maybe 40 minutes away.
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

My BB&B accepts expired coupons, but not BBB. I've also read online that BBB will charge you shipping for in store items shipped directly to your house so you may want to call up and double check.

(enough B's for you? )

I just looked at my 20% off online coupon - expires 3/2. It excluded Peg Perego and Clek to name a few.
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG

Albee BABY 15off code may still be working.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    I just looked at my 20% off online coupon - expires 3/2. It excluded Peg Perego and Clek to name a few.

Wow that's new. Have any old coupons lying around the house somewhere?

CPS Technician

I couldn't get either the 20% off or 15% off to work on Albee but they are doing a promotion where you get a $50 gift card when you buy the Peg from them. If you need something else, that could be a good deal for you.
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit

Hmm I've read online that the text coupons have no exclusions, anyone have any experience irl?

http://forums.thebump.com/discussion...n-restrictions

CPS Technician

I have seen them on Amazon Warehouse periodically around $260ish.

23. Thank You from:

Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    Wow that's new. Have any old coupons lying around the house somewhere?
    Ha ha! No.

Quote Originally Posted by ebp913 View Post
    I couldn't get either the 20% off or 15% off to work on Albee but they are doing a promotion where you get a $50 gift card when you buy the Peg from them. If you need something else, that could be a good deal for you.
    It's always 329 on Albee. The discount didn't work for me either. It's always $329 at our babies r us.
    PEG - Gramma to:
    Griffin - 6 - Parkway SG