Chicco Keyfit30 covers - Miro & Extreme

Aurezalia

Two KF30 covers FSO!

Miro: $30ppd $20ppd!
Comes with cover, canopy, bottom half of infant insert :eek: (Let my friend borrow it and the top part disappeared!) and strap covers.

Extreme SOLD

Last edited:
ADS

speters

Interested in the Extreme. Is there any snags/pilling in the foot area? Would possibly take both depending on price. I'm in AZ 85340 for shipping.

Aurezalia

Interested in the Extreme. Is there any snags/pilling in the foot area? Would possibly take both depending on price. I'm in AZ 85340 for shipping.

No snagging/pilling on either, the fabric isn't really the kind that lends itself to that. I could do, say, $40 shipped for both?

lilti9er

Hi Aurezalia, do you still have the miro cover and for how much? I just picked up a Keyfit 30 Magic over the weekend for a ridiculously cheap price of $72! May I ask does the cover have any stains? If so, are they removable stains? Thanks!

lilti9er

Also, where can I find a new base for cheap? I've heard of people purchasing them at Target on clearance for less than $20 but none of the Targets I've been to have them. I thought I saw a post on here somewhere where someone was selling one for $15 but can't find it for the life of me! lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC