Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Thread: stroller help?

Unregistered

stroller help?

Zooper or Valco? which is better and why also which model is the one you have to have? there are so many to choose from but they are so expensive i want to make sure it a great one! Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus UlrikeDG's Avatar

Re: stroller help?

I moved your thread to the Stroller Shopping forum. It should get a better response there.
    Ulrike, mom to:
    Roman (3/98), Evalina (3/00), Nadia (3/03), and Kira (11/07)

See an inappropriate post? Don't reply to it; report it!
    Thanks for your help in keeping this a safe, SPAM-free zone!

What features are you looking for?
    Mama to DS:10/03-Harmony Transit, DD 1/06 Parkway, DD2 4/10- Nextfit/frontier DD3 7/13- Pria

I registered to make this easier......
    I would like the stroller to be light and narrow(well as a double can be). I think i prefer a side by side. It needs to be usable for a newborn and a one year old. Bells and whistles would be nice-such as a good canopy, easy to use, infant support. I am new to the world of doubles so any tips or suggestions will be Greatly appreciated!

CPS Technician

Valco. The quality is a lot better than the Zooper brand. The Valco Snap Duo is great and really lightweight. It's also got a great basket and is appropriate for a newborn.
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit