Toddler Girls shoes

jess71903

Ambassador
I have a bunch of shoes that need to go. I'll be shipping in poly bags. Prices include shipping. Make me a reasonable offer on 2 or more pair. I have a few more pair that I have't taken pics of yet. I'll add those in a bit.

Itzy Bitzy size 8 light pink squeakers. 99% sure I can put my hands on some squeakers. They have the non-squeek things in them now. There is a place where they both separated and I glued them back together. $10

Itzy Bitzy size 8 white patent squeeker sandals. Same as above with the squeekers. $12

Stride Rite size 5 1/2 T-strap black leather. Could stand a little black shoe polish on the toes, but otherwise great shape. $12

Circo size 4 velvet bow slippers. I :love: these sweet little shoes! $7

MiniStar size M (6-12 months) leather brown and light pink. I got these from a friend, and they have her name on the bottom. $7

Cherokee size 5 suede clogs $5

Smart Fit size 3 tan leather T-straps. Worn on the toes but still really cute $3 (really just want to get shipping for these)

Nike size 6c black and pink running shoes $15

Baby gap 6-12 months red slippers $5

Old Navy 12-18 months (they're the same length as the Stride Rite 5 1/2) brown leather sandals. $6

Unbranded (can't remember where they came from) size 4 light pink patent mary janes. $7

Circo size 5 white mary janes $5

ADS

jess71903

Ambassador

Jumping Jacks size 5 mary janes. Could use a little polish on the toes. $20

Classics by Buster Brown size 9 plaid canvas boat shoes. Barely worn. $7

Jumping Beans size 5 Keen-like sandals $5

Baby Gap size 4 (no size tag, but they are the slightly smaller than the other 5s) denim t-strap. We've had these shoes in 2 different sizes and love them! $7

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC