FF Britax, tray table question

BeckC

If you have flown with a Britax convertible (new generation), were you able to put the tray table down when the seat was forward facing? We're flying Jet Blue, if that matters.

ADS

YinzerMama

No. We flew with either an old marathon or an old roundabout and could not use the tray, which made all the cool new activities we brought with us useless, but my son def. made use of the extra height to kick the seat in front of him.

BeckC

No. We flew with either an old marathon or an old roundabout and could not use the tray, which made all the cool new activities we brought with us useless, but my son def. made use of the extra height to kick the seat in front of him.

Fantastic. I think I might get one of those strap on soft trays. He's going to be FF on the plane for the first time, and I bet he won't sleep, I'd rather he be occupied and not kicking people.

disbugsmomma

Is there a particular reason to have him ff? Rf is much easier to keep toys contained and then you won't have to worry about him kicking the seat. Just a thought.

Persimmon

The thing I like about using the soft strap on tray is that there are edges, unlike the airplane tray. DS's [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Daron-Southwest-Airlines-Airport-Playset/dp/B004JMNKWA/ref=pd_sim_t_3"]vehicles[/ame] actually stay on soft strap on tray.
I want to say we were able use the airplane tray when we flew with DS's old G2 BLVD70 FF on a Delta flight. I could be wrong about that. I do remember that he was FF because the flight attendant didn't want me to RF him and I didn't want to delay takeoff arguing with her. DS will not nap flying so now I actually prefer him FF for ease of eating and we can play the airport game better.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC