Woohoo! Rodifix on the way!

ADS

tl01

Sure! I'm hoping it will be here at the end of the week. Of course since I bought on Friday it won't ship until Monday...I'm impatient!

I would be too! I expect everything to come in two days because of Amazon prime spoiledness;).

Phineasmama

Me too! I hate ordering from sites where I can't get things super fast. But the deal was one of the reasons I convinced DH. You know, we have to get this expensive booster because I can "save money" on it. Because that makes sense :p

Dorothy

I can't wait to read your thoughts on it. I have my eye on the Rodifix for DD but am waiting til there's some good C-S.org chatter before I bite the bullet (or don't). ;)

Posted using the app. :)

Phineasmama

I can't wait to read your thoughts on it. I have my eye on the Rodifix for DD but am waiting til there's some good C-S.org chatter before I bite the bullet (or don't). ;)

Posted using the app. :)

I will definitely be posting about it...with pics. I hope it's worth the price! I really like the "locking" shoulder belt guide so that alone might be worth it for me.

daniele_ut

Finally...I caved. I really, really would like to have two kids in the third row of my Grand Crapavan, so I'm hoping this is the one. I found it for about $70 off on Blinq so not too bad. I know it's still expensive though, is that why I never hear anything about this booster? Except for the car seat blog review of course. Has anyone else gotten one yet?

Oooo, I definitely want to hear about it! I'm looking for a booster for DD that will work outboard in our Grand Caravan.

Phineasmama

Last real world report I got said it measured almost identical to the Turbo in the user's car. My second outgrew the Turbo at 6. :( (I get 20.5 in my Turbo.)

I've found that it often just depends on the vehicle so who knows...I'll have to see how much height I get from it. I am fine with her being in a LBB when our high backs are outgrown though.

tl01

Last real world report I got said it measured almost identical to the Turbo in the user's car. My second outgrew the Turbo at 6. :( (I get 20.5 in my Turbo.)

Really? Kevin outgrew the turbo over the summer but has lots of room in the pwsgl which is about 21 right? I hope this doesn't fit like a turbo!

Phineasmama

Really? Kevin outgrew the turbo over the summer but has lots of room in the pwsgl which is about 21 right? I hope this doesn't fit like a turbo!

I have a PWSGL so I can do a comparison...I don't have a HB turbo any longer though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC