Radian in Pontiac Torrent?

sanctareparata

Anyone tried this? I need them RF in the vehicle - tips, suggestions welcome. I didn't see this car listed in the Radian Successful INstall thread (unless I overlooked it).

We have to take our vehicle in tomorrow for repair and will have the Torrent as a 2-day replacement.

ADS

sanctareparata

Well, we have the loaner car.

It is a 5 passenger vehicle (Torrent) with THREE LATCH positions in the back seat (never seen that before!) and THREE TETHER ANCHOR locations! Very cool! :thumbsup:

Radian installed well RF outboard with LATCH. Was impossible to install RF with seatbelt because the seatbelt pulled the carseat waaay close to the door and caused the Radian's RF boot/foot thingy to pop off the seat so that it was sitting in the air space between seat and door. Make sense? So it was installed with LATCH - easy breezy.

Installed the other Radian FF in the center, with LATCH and tether. Again, super simple.

SS1 outboard with LATCH - very easy as well, though would have preferred to install w/seatbelt but the seatbelt mechanism was stuck and I couldn't get it to pull out.

Eager to get our own van back though because I prefer keeping dd RF. Couldn't get both Radians RF in the Torrent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC