I just got an awesome deal!

shanniesue2

Having twins and we had registered for two britax B-safe seats. Bru retails them at 159.99. They are also currently having a sale and have them priced at 149.99. They are ALSO having a trade in event, so we traded in 2 old alpha omega elites to get 25% off each new seat. And because we are having twins, we AlSO got a 10% twin discount on each seat. We paid (before tax) $107 for each seat! Tell me I didn't work it! I'm so pleased with myself!

ADS

YinzerMama

I didn't know they still did a twin discount. I thought they stopped doing that because twins have gotten so common?

Wonder if they will do it for existing twins or do you have to be pregnant?

Good deal though!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Wowzers, what a deal! :jive: (technically they can't do all that, a manager really had to override things to make all that work, but I'm always happy when things end up in the customer's favor, I always try my hardest to stack things for people, it makes people come to my line more, lol :)---I hope they were on your registry so you get the 10% back 10 weeks after the due date, and also a 1 year return policy instead of 90 days)

Yinzermama, yeah, they still have 'multiple birth' as an option for a discount when someone buys 2 or more large identical items, but it's a manual option in the checkout computer, so the cashier has to know about it (which is... uh...rare), or the customer has to ask.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
You technically can't according to the fine print. Sounds like she just for a super generous manager that let it go through.

Yeah, the 'hot deal' and 'hot sale' prices are absolutely not supposed to combine with the trade in. But it's definitely better to break a rule and lose a dollar to have a happy customer (with twins, who will come back shopping at your company for years... I've had managers both ways, the rule followers with angry guests and the people pleasers who generate lifelong BRU love).

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC