Cheapest deal with BRU trade in or Target 20%?

stephcali

I'm looking to get the cheapest seat I can get and I have both of these options available.

It would very rarely used and stay at the grandparents house. I do think I need something that harnesses longer than 40lbs though so the scenera is out. It could be a convertible or a combination (or FF only). I'm going to my parents house in a couple weeks and I am taking my Radian but I'll need one more seat while I'm out there. Less then $100 for sure but closer to $50 would be even better!

Any ideas? TIA!

ADS

nannykates

Nautilus for $96 maestro for $64 at target.

Burlington now carries the titan 65 for $59 which might be an even better deal for what you need.

1mommy

Evenflo Sureride, harnesses to 65 pounds and is the tallest convertible (ff) on the market, lightweight, and retails for $100, $75 with trade in at babies r us, if there is a kohls coupon for 30% off plus kohls cash you can get a slightly better deal (if you have a kohls charge card, and if the current sales are going on).

stephcali

I didn't realize they sold the Maestro at Target! That would probably work great! I'll have to check and see what they have at Kohls too, I always forget they sell car seats there.

stephcali

Oh and I saw the sureride on sale for $89 at BRU but it was a hot deal and said you couldn't use any other coupons on it. So they could just use the regular price to do the trade in?

1mommy

Oh and I saw the sureride on sale for $89 at BRU but it was a hot deal and said you couldn't use any other coupons on it. So they could just use the regular price to do the trade in?

From what I can tell online their are two different versions (or maybe just covers) but one is red hot for $89 and the other is regular for $99

http://www.toysrus.com/search/index...&origkw=sureride&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1

Edit _ just looked at website, the one for $99 is online only, sorry!

Last edited:

kaharris83

Kohl'S next 30% off starts 2/12. You have to use a Kohl's charge or merchandise credit to get the 30% off. You also get $10 Kohl's cash and the seats ship right from Evenflo so you get a fresh DOM. They had purple, pink, and black & white as of last night. Seems like they come and go every few days from the website.

stephcali

My mom does have a Kohls card, but we are going to be there on the 15th so I don't think it would get there in time. Too bad though, that would probably be a really good deal!

kaharris83

Kohl's 20% off sale starts the 6th. They have tge Sureride for 94.99 right now, which may or may not change on the 6th. When I ordered in Sept I ordered at 1145pm EST and got my seat on the 13th. I ordered another one at 1am EST and that one didn't come until the 17th.

But Target has it for 99.99 with 20% off and another 5% off if you have a Red Card so that may make more sense for you if you need it now.

stephcali

I went and looked at the Maestro at my Target tonight. The Target tag said it harnesses to 40lbs, but I was thinking it was 50lbs. They did not have any in boxes on the shelf so I couldn't look at it there. I would not put it past Target to have incorrect info on a sign ;)

1mommy

I went and looked at the Maestro at my Target tonight. The Target tag said it harnesses to 40lbs, but I was thinking it was 50lbs. They did not have any in boxes on the shelf so I couldn't look at it there. I would not put it past Target to have incorrect info on a sign ;)

Yea I'd trust car-seat forum measurements page more then I would a target sign ;)

kookaburra

Kohl's 20% off sale starts the 6th. They have tge Sureride for 94.99 right now, which may or may not change on the 6th. When I ordered in Sept I ordered at 1145pm EST and got my seat on the 13th. I ordered another one at 1am EST and that one didn't come until the 17th.

But Target has it for 99.99 with 20% off and another 5% off if you have a Red Card so that may make more sense for you if you need it now.

Is the 20 percent off through Cartwheel? I'm clueless about how that works.

I wish I'd known about the Kohls sale coming up. I just pulled the trigger yesterday on a Sureride with a 15 percent discount (use CELEBRATE as the code) thinking that was the best I'd do right now.

Brianna

I believe there is now a seat called Evenflo Chase LX which looks like just like a Maestro but only harnesses to 40 pounds. If they sell both I can see how the signs could be confused.

stephcali

That makes sense. Unfortunately the Maestro isn't in stock at the Target near me or the one near my mom :( I should probably figure out which one I'm going to get soon though before this 20% off expires!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC