Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!


 

Sponsored Ads

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. #21
    Senior Community Member clmchrissy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thunder Up!
    Posts
    504
    Does anyone know if you can use the coupon twice? For two separate transactions at two different times.


  2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads
    Join Date
    April, 2001
    Location
    Car-Seat.Org
    Posts
    Many
     
     

  3. #22
    Carseat Crazy Snow mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by clmchrissy View Post
    Does anyone know if you can use the coupon twice? For two separate transactions at two different times.
    Shouldn't be a problem. They've had a few big coupons (like 50% off) that have been limited to one item. The normal rule without that limitation printed on it is something like can be applied to 4 items per transaction and used 6 times? So you could even purchase two seats in one transaction I bet.

    ETA: if you click on details you can see it there in the fine print. It's six times per day--not six times total.
    DD 12/08 FF in FR90, FR85 and booster training in a Graco Affix (44.25", 44 lbs @ 6 years)
    DS 3/13 RF in a Blvd and Evenflo Sureride (35.75", 25 lbs @ 2 years)

  4. Thank You from:


  5. #23
    CPS Technician
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    443

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    I just bought the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 (aka Guide 65) and a Headwise with the coupon. XRS was $100 and Headwise was $127.
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit

  6. #24
    CPS Technician msg221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Laveen, AZ
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Shoot, I just might go buy the Keyfit then for that price! Does anyone know if it lighter than the Gracos?

    Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

  7. #25
    CPS Technician MotoMommaNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,233

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by crunchierthanthou View Post
    The Keyfit is also 20% off in store through 2/15. The GN would be around $96!
    I was just there on Sunday and they weren't on sale in store...I do see the 20% off online though.
    Maybe that varies from store to store...
    Michelle




  8. #26
    Ambassador jess71903's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    3,464

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    I just came home with a $30 HB Turbo for my mom. She's going to start keeping my kids twice a week, so she needed a seat. There was seriously very little on the shelf, though. I was going for either a Turbo or a Big Kid Amp, so it worked out.

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

  9. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    44
    I need to get that app...

    I bet they are doing it to compete with the trade in event. (I just got a Radian RXT for 209).

  10. #28
    CPS Technician gsdguenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    1,162
    I got DD2 the green Maestro yesterday and it was super duper easy to install!

    I went with the intention of buying a nauti, but she didn't like the pattern available and REALLY wanted the maestro.


  11. #29
    CPS Fanatic 1mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by MotoMommaNH View Post
    I was just there on Sunday and they weren't on sale in store...I do see the 20% off online though.
    Maybe that varies from store to store...
    I went there yesterday and successfully stacked the keyfit sale ($151.59) with the cartwheel coupon (which made it $121.59) with a 10 gift card I got from buying 2 packs of luvs diapers! And including the red card discount I think I paid around $111. Does anyone know what happen if I pay off the red card and later need to return it for some issue? I don't shop too often at target so the idea of a $111 credit on my target card doesn't thrill me.

    And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

    Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

  12. Thank You from:


  13. #30
    CPS Technician msg221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Laveen, AZ
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.
    Glad to hear that! Guess I will be heading to Target on my lunch hour and picking one up!

    Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

  14. #31
    CPS Fanatic 1mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Shoot, I just might go buy the Keyfit then for that price! Does anyone know if it lighter than the Gracos?

    The Car-Seat measurements page shows it as slightly lighter at 9.5 pounds vs 9.7 for the SR 35. Not sure if click connect is lighter then the classic connect 35.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

    Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

  15. #32
    CPS Fanatic 1mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Glad to hear that! Guess I will be heading to Target on my lunch hour and picking one up!
    Check online to see if your Target is eligible for online order/instore pick up, that way you can print off the order page where it says its is 20% off at checkout just in case they try to fight you on it. And you don't have to pay until you pick it up so they can scan your cartwheel app and apply that discount.

    http://www.target.com/p/chicco-keyfi...=chicco+keyfit

    Edit: Actually according to the website you can't use cartwheel for in store pick up items. No clue if they are firm on that as they system won't allow it to work or the customer service could be talked into using it.

    http://m.target.com/HelpContent?help...re_pickup.html
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

    Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

  16. #33
    Senior Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,189
    Anyone know if Walmart will price match the GN?

  17. #34
    CPS Fanatic 1mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by love-pink View Post
    Anyone know if Walmart will price match the GN?

    Possibly they would but just on the sale price, they don't honor competitors coupons so you couldn't get the extra cartwheel 20% off discount.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

    Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

  18. #35
    CPS Technician msg221's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Laveen, AZ
    Posts
    2,265

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    Check online to see if your Target is eligible for online order/instore pick up, that way you can print off the order page where it says its is 20% off at checkout just in case they try to fight you on it. And you don't have to pay until you pick it up so they can scan your cartwheel app and apply that discount.

    http://www.target.com/p/chicco-keyfi...=chicco+keyfit

    Edit: Actually according to the website you can't use cartwheel for in store pick up items. No clue if they are firm on that as they system won't allow it to work or the customer service could be talked into using it.

    http://m.target.com/HelpContent?help...re_pickup.html
    Thanks for all of the info! I also thought about printing that page in case it doesn't come up on sale. I would then ask if they will price match the online price. I will scan the seat first and hope it does come up!

    Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

  19. #36
    Carseat Crazy todzwife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    947

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Nextfit was on sale for $223.xx. With the coupon and my red card I ended up getting it for $179.xx!!! It's not cute though. I wish it was purple!
    Mama to DS:10/03-Harmony Transit, DD 1/06 Parkway, DD2 4/10- Nextfit/frontier DD3 7/13- Pria

  20. #37
    Carseat Crazy
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    126

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Allegedly the Nextfit is 20% off as a checkout discount, and when you stack it with the 20% Cartwheel and 5% Red card discount it ends up around $170! I wish I could justify it but our Boulevards are getting handed down to the baby.

    The Target closest to our home is nearly cleared out of car seats - no Nautilus, no Maestro. They do have Nextfit. The Target closest to my work has a Nautilus but no Maestro. I might go tomorrow to a store that allegedly has the Maestro in stock to get it for older DD in FIL's car. It will end up at $60.80 with the Cartwheel deal and Red card. I like the Target version of the Maestro, the fabrics are nicer and it has strap covers.
    Mom to L, 8/5/10 riding in FR90s and H, 6/13/13, riding in BLVD70s

  21. #38
    Carseat Crazy kaharris83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    547

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    I went there yesterday and successfully stacked the keyfit sale ($151.59) with the cartwheel coupon (which made it $121.59) with a 10 gift card I got from buying 2 packs of luvs diapers! And including the red card discount I think I paid around $111. Does anyone know what happen if I pay off the red card and later need to return it for some issue? I don't shop too often at target so the idea of a $111 credit on my target card doesn't thrill me.

    And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.
    If you return it they will just credit to your Target card. You may be able to ask for a gift card instead, but it doesn't matter if you pay it off. You'll still be able to return it during your 90 day return period.
    Riding in a 2014 Honda Odyssey
    DS1 July 2010 40 pounds 43" FF in a Congo Frontier 90
    and DS2 Nov 2012 27 pounds 36" ERF in a Faux Hawk Foonf

  22. Thank You from:


  23. #39
    Member Mommyto3Gs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by 1mommy View Post
    I went there yesterday and successfully stacked the keyfit sale ($151.59) with the cartwheel coupon (which made it $121.59) with a 10 gift card I got from buying 2 packs of luvs diapers! And including the red card discount I think I paid around $111. Does anyone know what happen if I pay off the red card and later need to return it for some issue? I don't shop too often at target so the idea of a $111 credit on my target card doesn't thrill me. And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.
    You will get the $101 back on the Red card & $10 back in a gift card - I shop a lot a target with my red card & every time I use a gift card & return & buy again, etc the gift card keeps coming back to me.
    You could always ask Red card to have the credit issued to you in a check if you don't use it.

    DS1 08.05 Britax Parkway SGL Cloudburst
    DS2 08.07 Britax Frontier 85 Cowmoo - Harnessed
    DD 07.10 ERF in Britax Marathon Classic w/ Hannah Cover

  24. Thank You from:


  25. #40
    CPS Fanatic 1mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,426

    Re: Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyto3Gs View Post
    You will get the $101 back on the Red card & $10 back in a gift card - I shop a lot a target with my red card & every time I use a gift card & return & buy again, etc the gift card keeps coming back to me.
    You could always ask Red card to have the credit issued to you in a check if you don't use it.
    Thanks, good to know, since I don't do a lot of shopping there it would take me forever to use up over $100.... Not that I expect to return it, I just like to make sure all my bases are covered.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

    Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •