Target Cartwheel 20% off all car seats

ADS

Snow mom

Does anyone know if you can use the coupon twice? For two separate transactions at two different times.

Shouldn't be a problem. They've had a few big coupons (like 50% off) that have been limited to one item. The normal rule without that limitation printed on it is something like can be applied to 4 items per transaction and used 6 times? So you could even purchase two seats in one transaction I bet.

ETA: if you click on details you can see it there in the fine print. It's six times per day--not six times total.

ebp913

I just bought the Eddie Bauer XRS 65 (aka Guide 65) and a Headwise with the coupon. XRS was $100 and Headwise was $127.

msg221

Shoot, I just might go buy the Keyfit then for that price! Does anyone know if it lighter than the Gracos?

jess71903

Ambassador
I just came home with a $30 HB Turbo for my mom. She's going to start keeping my kids twice a week, so she needed a seat. There was seriously very little on the shelf, though. I was going for either a Turbo or a Big Kid Amp, so it worked out.

gsdguenter

I got DD2 the green Maestro yesterday and it was super duper easy to install!

I went with the intention of buying a nauti, but she didn't like the pattern available and REALLY wanted the maestro.

1mommy

I was just there on Sunday and they weren't on sale in store...I do see the 20% off online though.
Maybe that varies from store to store...:shrug-shoulders:

I went there yesterday and successfully stacked the keyfit sale ($151.59) with the cartwheel coupon (which made it $121.59) with a 10 gift card I got from buying 2 packs of luvs diapers! And including the red card discount I think I paid around $111. Does anyone know what happen if I pay off the red card and later need to return it for some issue? I don't shop too often at target so the idea of a $111 credit on my target card doesn't thrill me.

And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.

1mommy

Shoot, I just might go buy the Keyfit then for that price! Does anyone know if it lighter than the Gracos?

The Car-Seat measurements page shows it as slightly lighter at 9.5 pounds vs 9.7 for the SR 35. Not sure if click connect is lighter then the classic connect 35.

1mommy

Glad to hear that! Guess I will be heading to Target on my lunch hour and picking one up!

Check online to see if your Target is eligible for online order/instore pick up, that way you can print off the order page where it says its is 20% off at checkout just in case they try to fight you on it. And you don't have to pay until you pick it up so they can scan your cartwheel app and apply that discount.

http://www.target.com/p/chicco-keyf...263632#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=chicco+keyfit

Edit: Actually according to the website you can't use cartwheel for in store pick up items. No clue if they are firm on that as they system won't allow it to work or the customer service could be talked into using it.

http://m.target.com/HelpContent?hel...s_and_shipping/store_pickup/store_pickup.html

msg221

Check online to see if your Target is eligible for online order/instore pick up, that way you can print off the order page where it says its is 20% off at checkout just in case they try to fight you on it. And you don't have to pay until you pick it up so they can scan your cartwheel app and apply that discount.

http://www.target.com/p/chicco-keyf...263632#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=chicco+keyfit

Edit: Actually according to the website you can't use cartwheel for in store pick up items. No clue if they are firm on that as they system won't allow it to work or the customer service could be talked into using it.

http://m.target.com/HelpContent?hel...s_and_shipping/store_pickup/store_pickup.html

Thanks for all of the info! I also thought about printing that page in case it doesn't come up on sale. I would then ask if they will price match the online price. I will scan the seat first and hope it does come up!

todzwife

Nextfit was on sale for $223.xx. With the coupon and my red card I ended up getting it for $179.xx!!! It's not cute though. I wish it was purple!

ks227

Allegedly the Nextfit is 20% off as a checkout discount, and when you stack it with the 20% Cartwheel and 5% Red card discount it ends up around $170! I wish I could justify it but our Boulevards are getting handed down to the baby.

The Target closest to our home is nearly cleared out of car seats - no Nautilus, no Maestro. They do have Nextfit. The Target closest to my work has a Nautilus but no Maestro. I might go tomorrow to a store that allegedly has the Maestro in stock to get it for older DD in FIL's car. It will end up at $60.80 with the Cartwheel deal and Red card. :dance: I like the Target version of the Maestro, the fabrics are nicer and it has strap covers.

kaharris83

I went there yesterday and successfully stacked the keyfit sale ($151.59) with the cartwheel coupon (which made it $121.59) with a 10 gift card I got from buying 2 packs of luvs diapers! And including the red card discount I think I paid around $111. Does anyone know what happen if I pay off the red card and later need to return it for some issue? I don't shop too often at target so the idea of a $111 credit on my target card doesn't thrill me.

And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.

If you return it they will just credit to your Target card. You may be able to ask for a gift card instead, but it doesn't matter if you pay it off. You'll still be able to return it during your 90 day return period.

Mommyto3Gs

I went there yesterday and successfully stacked the keyfit sale ($151.59) with the cartwheel coupon (which made it $121.59) with a 10 gift card I got from buying 2 packs of luvs diapers! And including the red card discount I think I paid around $111. Does anyone know what happen if I pay off the red card and later need to return it for some issue? I don't shop too often at target so the idea of a $111 credit on my target card doesn't thrill me. And the keyfit was an unadvertised sale, there was no sign in the store. it just rang up at the cash register.

You will get the $101 back on the Red card & $10 back in a gift card - I shop a lot a target with my red card & every time I use a gift card & return & buy again, etc the gift card keeps coming back to me.
You could always ask Red card to have the credit issued to you in a check if you don't use it.

1mommy

You will get the $101 back on the Red card & $10 back in a gift card - I shop a lot a target with my red card & every time I use a gift card & return & buy again, etc the gift card keeps coming back to me.
You could always ask Red card to have the credit issued to you in a check if you don't use it.

Thanks, good to know, since I don't do a lot of shopping there it would take me forever to use up over $100.... Not that I expect to return it, I just like to make sure all my bases are covered.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC