Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Albee Baby Return?

Hi all,
    I am looking to return a seat that I bought from Albee Baby. It just isn't working for us.
    The thing is, they say they only accept new, unused merchandise with manual, registration card, etc. I have used this seat for a month and have already sent in the registration card. Womp womp. Do I chance it and send it back? Does anyone have experience with this?
    Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

They do inspect them when they are returned. I returned a stroller once and it took awhile for my refund, when I called they said they had received it but needed to verify it was new and Un - used prior to refunding me.

If it were me I wouldn't feel right returning a seat that's been used for a month and registered - but that's just me.

DD - 12/07 - Backless Turbo
    DS - 9/13 - Boulevard

CPS Fanatic

Re: Albee Baby Return?

I never register till I am sure I am keeping something. I wouldn't return something I had registered. Tried once or twice and not liked, yes... but registered and used for a month, no. Better off listing on CL

CPS Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by YinzerMama View Post
    I never register till I am sure I am keeping something. I wouldn't return something I had registered. Tried once or twice and not liked, yes... but registered and used for a month, no. Better off listing on CL
    That. Changed your mind isn't really a good reason and you have to pay return shipping anyways so I would just list it locally.
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit

6. Thank You from:

Sorry it didn't work out, I would call Allbee Baby and see if they will accept the return or not, (probably not). In the future you might want to try going to your local store even if they are more expensive and trying the seat out before buying. A lot of stores now price match online pricing too so if you find a better deal online you can still buy (and return) it locally.
    Mommy to Jake, a.k.a Booger Breath #1- born March 2012 and Sawyer, my little "Soy Bean"- born May 2014

Playing the Car Seat Shuffle between a True Fit Premier, Guide 65, Graco MySize, Graco Milestone and a Maxi Cosi Pria

Kind of OT, but what about returning a stroller that is wobbly? I bought a B-Nimble and have used it twice and something is off with it...
    Alana
    DS - 8/07
    DD - 3/09
    DD -7/11

Do you have Swap access here? You could try selling on CL or here.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

CPS Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by alanadoodle View Post
    Kind of OT, but what about returning a stroller that is wobbly? I bought a B-Nimble and have used it twice and something is off with it...
    If something is wrong with it, that would be different than changed mind, but it would still depend on the store policy, the reason I'm very picky about where I buy. You might be better off calling Britax because they usually have good CS and warranty support. HTH.

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Athena View Post
    If something is wrong with it, that would be different than changed mind, but it would still depend on the store policy, the reason I'm very picky about where I buy. You might be better off calling Britax because they usually have good CS and warranty support. HTH.
    I would also call Britax first. They will resolve it for you faster. Albee would just call Britax for you so basically you are just adding another middle man to the equation. Britax customer service tends to be excellent.
    A sweet daughter - born Oct '11, RFing in a Foonf, Peg Perego convertible and a Nextfit
    A wonderful son - born Feb '13, RFing in 2 Coccoros and a Peg convertible
    3 under 3 coming soon with surprise baby in August '14 - getting the Keyfit