What happened to NBD?

Stephdeputy

I've been away for a while - can someone fill me in on what happened to NoBetterDeal.com? When I was purchasing our last seat, it was full of items and updated regularly, sometimes multiple times a day. There was also a monthly thread here to keep people up to date with their inventory and coupon codes. I've looked at it several times over the last two weeks and there is hardly anything. Is there an alternate site people have been using, or are we just out of luck?

ADS

1mommy

From what I could tell the inventory just dried up, I know some people have had luck with Open Box deals from Amazon or finding their local stores clearance, but nothing as plentiful as NBD.

Snow mom

It seems to cycle. I remember I bought DS an infant seat and base a few months before he was born and then all their prices got ridiculously high and I was glad to have picked it up when I did. Then a few months after he was born the inventory got better again as well as the prices. Now it seems to have died back a bit but my guess is it will swing back.

I've purchased from blinq before. It's the same concept as NBD but honestly I don't like them as much.

Mercuria

Since NBD was selling Amazon returns, and Amazon is now doing that themselves, I'm guessing that they just don't have access to stock anymore. I think they were originally buying Amazon returns at auction, which would explain some of the clusteriness of the stockings, as well as the varied prices.

It's a shame, because Warehouse Deals does not discount nearly as deeply.

ebp913

Since NBD was selling Amazon returns, and Amazon is now doing that themselves, I'm guessing that they just don't have access to stock anymore. I think they were originally buying Amazon returns at auction, which would explain some of the clusteriness of the stockings, as well as the varied prices.

It's a shame, because Warehouse Deals does not discount nearly as deeply.

For real! Warehouse deals are good but not THAT good.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC