Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Cheapest nice NFL Jersey

DH's birthday is coming up. He always looks at, but never buys a Jason Witten (Dallas) jersey. I know there are some nice-ish ones made in China that are way cheaper than the "official" ones. I want stitched letters/numbers, but otherwise, it doesn't have to be the best quality ever. He may wear it once a year. Any info? I found one on a website, but the English translation was so awful that I couldn't tell what I was getting.

I think he'd like the all-navy one the best, like this. http://www.eastbay.com/product/model...gle-_-90720982

ETA: He needs a XXL. Their sizing is weird. I think that's a 52?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

My husband used to get pretty good quality Chinese knock-off Redskins jerseys (with the stitched numbers) off of Ebay, but he says Ebay has cracked down on the sellers recently (closing down auctions, etc) so they're much harder to get. He also got one off of Craigslist at one point (which is apparently where all the people who got kicked off of Ebay went) so it might be worth trying your local Craigslist. Just be sure they have pictures posted.

Also, he says that 52 is an XXL on the Nike size chart so you're good to go there.
    Stephanie

Mom to: C (8/03) - Adult Seatbelt , I (9/05) - Monterey, L (11/08) - FF Radian 65SL, and A (10/11) - RF Radian 80.

Re: Cheapest nice NFL Jersey

As usual, I jumped just after I posted. I found a few good reviews on a Chinese website, and it was only $25 so I bought it. His bday is next week, and I know it won't make it by then, but I will print a pic and give it to him.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools